Current Students

What you need to know about living on campus

Housing Accommodations

To request a special housing accommodation, you must be a full-time student in good academic, judicial and financial standing with the Institute; have paid the housing down-payment, and have needs that necessitate such an accommodation. You must submit a request to the Office of Housing & Residential Life stating the accommodation you are seeking and include medical documentation supporting the request. You will have to reapply for accommodations each time you go through the housing selection or assignment process. For more information, please visit the Housing Accommodations page.

Meal Plans

Wentworth offers upper-class students three meal plan options. For the 2020-2021 academic year, meal plan rates are:

  • Meal Plan A: $3,200 per academic year ($1,600 per semester)
  • Meal Plan B: $1,720 per academic year ($860 per semester)
  • Meal Plan C: $880 per academic year ($440 per semester)

See more information at Wentworth's Campus Dining!

Please note:

  • All first-year students and residents of Baker Hall or Evans Way/Tudbury are required to have Meal Plan A. Any requests to alter the meal plan will be denied.
  • Second- through fourth-year students or Transfers who reside in 555, 610, Edwards/Rogers, Louis Prang/Vancouver or 525 will automatically be given Meal Plan C unless otherwise noted on their Housing Agreement.
  • Meal plans are split equally between the two semesters. Any money leftover from the fall semester will be added to the spring semester balance. However, money left unused after the spring semester will be lost and will not be refunded in any way.
  • To increase or decrease your meal plan, complete a meal change form. Typically, we will not make changes to meal plans after the first four weeks of the semester. You must be financially cleared by the Student Service Center to increase your meal plan.
  • More information on Wentworth’s meal plans can be found at Dine on Campus.

Responsible Use of Alcohol in Residential Living Area Policy

The Responsible Use of Alcohol in Residential Living Policy allows students of legal drinking age to attain Responsible User status and possess a limited amount of beer or wine in their living space. Hard alcohol is not permitted anywhere on campus. 

The Responsible Use of Alcohol in Residential Living Policy applies to students who are 21 years or older and reside in The Apartments@525, 555 Huntington Avenue, 610 Huntington Avenue, Louis Prang and Vancouver apartments, and, Edwards or Rodgers Hall. 

  • Students under the age of 21 cannot consume alcohol no matter where they reside on campus.
  • No alcohol is allowed in Baker Hall, Evans Way Hall, or Tudbury Hall at any time.

In suites/apartments, the students who are 21 years or older and meet the responsible user criteria are permitted to have only one of the following:

  • Six (6) 12 oz. beers
  • Six (6) prepackaged/premeasured 12 oz. beverages such as “Mikes Hard Lemonade”
  • One (1) 1.5-liter bottle of wine
  • Any alcohol that a Responsible User student possesses must be stored in the student’s bedroom. 
  • To be able to possess and store alcohol in a bedroom, all residents of that bedroom must be 21 years or older.

To be eligible under this policy:

Once all the students who live in suites meet the Responsible Use of Alcohol in Residential Living Policy criteria have successfully completed the Responsible Use of Alcohol in Residential Living Quiz with a score of 80% or better, they will receive a Responsible User Certificate good for the academic semester they are in.

  • The Responsible User Certificate will have the names of only the Responsible Users residing in a suite/apartment and must be posted on the inside of the suite/apartment door at all times.
  • Violations of the alcohol policy that occur in a suite or apartment where there are Responsible Users, all Responsible User certificates will be confiscated and the Responsible Users in that suite will immediately lose that status. 
  • IMPORTANTStudents who are found responsible for providing alcohol to minors may be placed on Institute Probation.
  • If a new resident who is not 21 years or older moves into a Responsible User suite or apartment and the suite falls below the 66% 21-year or older eligibility criteria, the Responsible Use of Alcohol certificate will be rescinded.

Fenway Cash

Fenway Cash is a separate form of payment attached to your WIT ID card (details about Fenway Cash). It can be preloaded by debit/credit card. It is accepted at all six Colleges of the Fenway, including bookstores and cafeterias.  Fenway Cash can also be used at over 80 businesses in the Boston area, including retail stores, restaurants, and pharmacies.Click here for a complete list of accepting locations.

Xfinity on Campus

All Wentworth residential students now have access to Xfinity on Campus! (Setup details)