Course Withdrawal Process - NEW
Students can now withdraw from a course via myWentworth. Students can only withdraw from a course after the add/drop period and until the course withdrawal deadline of the semester.
Before you select the “Withdraw” option and click the Submit button:
- Make sure your decision to withdraw from the course is final, as it cannot be reversed.
- Contact the Success Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org and meet with an Advisor before withdrawing from a course, as it may impact your academic progress.
- If you are an international student, please contact ISS for guidance.
- If you have financial aid or scholarships, please contact Finaid@wit.edu before you withdraw below full-time status (12 credits for undergraduate and 9 credits for graduate).
If the option to withdraw from a course is not available to you via myWentworth because of one of the two reasons below, you will need to complete the appropriate Course Withdrawal Form on the Registrar Forms page and email it to email@example.com.
- If you have a hold on your account.
- If you are attempting to withdraw from your final course in the current semester.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM A COURSE.