About the Information Security Office
The Information Security Office is working to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Wentworth's information assets.
This includes a wide range of services for the Wentworth community, including:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining our information security policy and security guidelines
- Conducting security assessments and audits to identify and mitigate risks.
- Providing training and awareness programs to educate the University community on information security best practices.
- Responding to security incidents and providing incident management services.
- Collaborating with other departments and organizations to promote information security awareness.
You can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information security related questions, would like to schedule info sessions with us or would like to share ideas on how to promote our common security posture.
If you suspect a potential violation of the Information security policy or of other regulatory compliance, please email email@example.com. Alternately, you can submit an anonymous report through EthicsPoint.