Students working through Wentworth’s Student Employment Programs gain marketable skills and valuable work experience while helping fund the cost of their education. Learn more about what kinds of jobs are available to students, how to apply and the process to begin working at Wentworth. To begin, complete the 3 required documents - I-9, W-4, and student employment contract.
The Annual Student Employment Job Fair was held virtually for the Fall on Wednesday, September 9th from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm. View the PowerPoint presentation provided during the Fair.
Student Employment Contract
- Electronically sign the required Student Employment Contract form.
- View Open Positions Listed by Title
Completion of the I-9 and W-4 Forms
- I-9: The Wentworth Employer code to use for the I-9 is 21092. Once you have completed the online I-9 process, you must submit your acceptable forms of ID to our office through the DocuSign process.
- W-4: You must also complete and submit your W-4 form through DocuSign.
- Please visit the DocuSign page for the link for submission of your I-9 acceptable forms of ID and the W-4 form. Passports and Social Security Cards must be signed.
- Direct Deposit is available through DocuSign upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have previously submitted a Direct Deposit Form, you don't need to submit them again unless your banking information has changed.
- Any paychecks not issued via Direct Deposit are mailed to the address listed on the W-4 form.
*Please note- if you have successfully completed the required documents in previous years, you do not have to complete and submit them again. For more information or questions, please email email@example.com.