Paying Your Bill
Wentworth students can access their E-Bills anytime by logging onto Leopardweb. Students who register for an upcoming semester will receive a notification to their Wentworth email address when the E-Bill is ready to view. All bill online and due dates are listed below:
|Semester | Term||E-Bill On Leopardweb||Payment Due Date|
|Fall | Fall Term I||Mid-June||August 1|
|Fall Term II||24 hours after registration||October 15|
|Spring | Spring Term I||November 1||December 1|
|Spring Term II||24 hours after registration||February 15|
|Summer | Summer Term l||March 1||April 1|
|Summer Term II||24 hours after registration||June 15|
Student's account balances must be paid in full, covered by a payment plan, sponsorship, and/or covered by pending financial aid funds by the semester due date to avoid late payment fees and account holds. College Savings Plans, PLUS and alternative loan disbursements can take up to 4 weeks to process. Please begin the application process early to ensure that these funds disburse prior to the semester bill due date.
Delinquent Accounts and Late Fees
Students are required to agree during registration to pay tuition and fees at the beginning of every semester they are enrolled. If the semester balance is not covered by the bill due date, a hold that prevents add/drop, move in and class registration will be placed on the student's account. In addition, a $100 Late Fee will be applied on the 1st of every month that the account remains delinquent.
View and Pay Online via the E-Bill
The E-Bill is accessed online through the student's LeopardWeb account. The E-Bill displays charges, payments and anticipated credits in real time. Please note: Student Accounts does not mail paper bills.
How to Pay Your Wentworth E-Bill
Click on the "Student" tab
Click on "E-Bill"
Other Payment Options
Guest Payment Portal
Tuition payments and housing deposits can be made online through the Guest Payment Portal. Payers will need the Wentworth student ID number, and the amount to pay from the E-Bill. Please note that credit and debit card payments will be assessed a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee for domestic transactions, and a 4.25% convenience fee for international transactions. Electronic check payments (E-Checks) are not charged a convenience fee.
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/witpay
- Click the “Pay as a guest” link
- Enter the student’s WID# and last name, then “Sign in”
- Click on the “Account Balance” box
- Enter the balance owed from the student's E-Bill into the “Amount” box on the right
- Click the “Add to Payment” button at the bottom and continue the check-out process
- You'll receive an email confirmation once the transaction is processed
Students can assign an Authorized User to view the bill and make payment(s) online. Authorized Users can:
- See account payment history
- Save payment information for future use
- Receive instant email confirmations
- Email additional payment confirmation to the recipient(s) of their choice
- Follow this step-by-step guide to set up an Authorized User (pdf)
Pay by Mail
When sending a check to Wentworth please remember to do the following:
- Make your check payable to Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Include the student's name and WID# in the memo field of the check
- Payments should be mailed to:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 845170
Boston, MA 02284-5170
Pay by Courier (FedEx, UPS etc)
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5998
Attention: Student Accounts
Pay in Person
Currently only Wentworth students who are clear on the Coverified App may come to the Student Accounts (Billing) Office in person. Our usual business hours are Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 12 pm and 1 pm -3:00 pm, however, we are currently working remotely. We accept checks and money orders.
The Student Accounts Office is on the first floor of Williston Hall, down the hall from the main entrance and the Admissions Office.
International Wire Payments - Flywire
Wentworth partners with Flywire to provide a simple and secure payment portal for our international students.
Benefits of using Flywire include:
- Eliminates hidden bank fees and ensures that Wentworth receives the correct payment amount
- Saves on exchange rates – in most cases, payments can be made in the home country's currency. Flywire will process the currency exchange, offering students wholesale exchange rates that are often unmatched by traditional banks
- Payments can be tracked through the entire process until they reach the school
- 24x7 multilingual customer support