Paying Your Bill
Wentworth Institute of Technology bills 3 times each year for full-time undergraduate and graduate students. The upcoming bill due dates are as follows:
Upcoming Billing Dates
E-Bill on LeopardWeb
Bill Due Date
June 16th, 2021
July 28th, 2021
|November 9th, 2021||
December 8th, 2021
March 16th, 2022
April 13th, 2022
Notifications are sent to each student's Wentworth email address when the bill is available on LeopardWeb. Phone call announcements are sent to the student cell phone number on file, or to the home phone if no student cell number is provided. Student Financial Services also mails postcard reminders to the permanent address.
Delinquent Accounts and Late Fees
Students are required to agree during registration to pay tuition and fees at the beginning of every semester they are enrolled. If the semester balance is not covered by the bill due date, the student will be notified by mail and email that their account is delinquent. In addition, a $100 Late Fee will be applied to accounts that remain delinquent after the past due notice has been sent. Students' whose accounts remain delinquent after 2 past due notifications will be subject to class cancellation, and housing cancellation, if applicable.
View and Pay Online via the E-Bill
The E-Bill is accessed online through the student's LeopardWeb account. The E-Bill displays charges, payments and anticipated credits in real time. Please note: Student Financial Services does not mail paper bills.
How to Pay Your Wentworth E-Bill
Click on the "Student" tab
Click on "E-Bill"
Other Payment Options
Guest Payment Portal
Tuition payments and housing deposits can be made online through the Guest Payment Portal. Payers will need the Wentworth student ID number, and the amount to pay from the E-Bill. Please note that credit and debit card payments will be assessed a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee for domestic transactions, and a 4.25% convenience fee for international transactions. Electronic check payments (E-Checks) are not charged a convenience fee.
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/witpay
- Click the “Pay as a guest” link
- Enter the student’s WID# and last name, then “Sign in”
- Click on the “Account Balance” box
- Enter the balance owed from the student's E-Bill into the the “Amount” box on the right
- Click the “Add to Payment” button at the bottom and continue the check-out process
- You'll receive an email confirmation once the transaction is processed
Students can assign an Authorized User to view the bill and make payment(s) online. Authorized Users can:
- See account payment history
- Save payment information for future use
- Receive instant email confirmations
- Email additional payment confirmation to the recipient(s) of their choice
- Follow this step-by-step guide to set up an Authorized User (pdf)
Pay by Mail
When sending a check to Wentworth please remember to do the following:
- Make your check payable to Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Include the student's name and WID# in the memo field of the check
- Payments should be mailed to:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 845170
Boston, MA 02284-5170
Pay by Courier (FedEx, UPS etc)
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5998
Attention: Student Service Center
Pay in Person
Currently only Wentworth students who are clear on the Coverified App may come to the SSC in person. We are open Monday - Thursday, 8:15am-3:00pm. We accept checks and money orders.
The Student Service Center is on the first floor of Williston Hall, down the hall from the main entrance and the Admissions Office.
International Wire Payments - Flywire
Wentworth partners with Flywire to provide a simple and secure payment portal for our international students.
Benefits of using Flywire include:
- Eliminates hidden bank fees and ensures that Wentworth receives the correct payment amount
- Saves on exchange rates – in most cases, payments can be made in the home country's currency. Flywire will process the currency exchange, offering students wholesale exchange rates that are often unmatched by traditional banks
- Payments can be tracked through the entire process until they reach the school
- 24x7 multilingual customer support