You are here
Your campus tour will be guided by a Student Admissions Ambassador, giving you an insider's view of Wentworth life. Before or after your tour, you may speak with an Admissions Counselor to discuss the application process. Campus tours are held Monday through Friday throughout the year and on select Saturdays in the fall and spring. In order to give you the best possible visit experience, we ask that you register in advance.
Fall Saturday and Holiday Tours
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or have questions about physical access may contact 617-989-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.
Academic Information Sessions
Academic information sessions are a chance to meet with a faculty member and get an in-depth look at the major you are most interested in studying. Information sessions are available for degree programs within all three of our academic colleges. We ask that you register in advance.
Fall 2018 Schedule:
- Applied Mathematics – Tuesdays @ 1:00 p.m.
- Applied Sciences – Select Thursdays @ 3:30 p.m.
- Architecture – Wednesdays @ 11:00 a.m.
- Business Management & Computer Information Systems – Mondays @ 12:00 p.m.
- Computer Science & Networking – Wednesdays @ 1:00 p.m.
- Construction Management – Mondays @ 1:00 p.m.
- Industrial Design – Thursdays @ 11:30 a.m.
- Interior Design – Thursdays @ 3:00 p.m.
- Engineering Majors – Fridays @ 11:00 a.m.
Fall Open Houses
Attend one of our fall open houses and see what Wentworth is all about!
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 – Register to reserve your space.
- Sunday, November 18, 2018 – Register to reserve your space.
Please visit our Open House page for more information!
Interested in applying to Wentworth Institute of Technology? Join the Wentworth Admissions Staff and students in one of our online chats. This is your opportunity to ask questions about our programs, application requirements, campus life and more! We look forward to chatting with you!
- Thursday, October 25 from 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (EST)
- Tuesday, November 20 from 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (EST)
- Tuesday, January 22 from 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (EST)
- Thursday, February 21 from 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (EST)
- Tuesday, March 19 from 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (EST)
High School Group Tours
We welcome all groups interested in setting up a tour starting in High School and Community Groups are welcome to visit our campus. The campus tour will be guided by a Student Admissions Ambassador. Group visit requests must be made at least 10 days in advance. Please fill out the Admissions Office Group Tour Form. A confirmation e-mail will be sent once group tour arrangements have been made