A better future is built on better ideas, and at Wentworth Institute of Technology, our distinct brand of hands-on, project-based learning helps students see their ideas work in the real world. We are the University of Now, passionately focused on creating a new generation of problem solvers that every organization strives to hire.
Below you’ll find a myriad of ways to learn more about life at Wentworth and connect with the people—students, faculty, and staff—who make it the special community of doers, makers, and creators that it is.
Questions or comments?
Please call us at 617-989-4000 or email email@example.com.
Join Us Online
Live stream events that let you connect to us in real-time.
Get your questions answered.
Wentworth, a nationally-ranked
university for STEM-based programs
located in the heart of Boston.
and learn more about WENTWORTH
while allowing us to get to
know you more personally.
Financial Aid, and Registrar’s Office
See For Yourself
Self-guided tours let you explore Wentworth at your own pace.
- Tour the campus in under four minutes and see firsthand why Wentworth is known for preparing graduates ready to hit the ground running.
- To see residence halls, community life, and Beatty Hall, view our video above or visit our YouTube channel and check out our Housing & Residence Life playlist. If you have questions about living on campus, please contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at at (617) 989-4160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click through our photo gallery that showcases our Boston campus, projects, student life, celebrations, and much more.
Hosted by Assistant Director of Admissions, Andrew deMelo, this sometimes fun, sometimes serious bi-weekly podcast captures conversations about topics both timely and topical in the world of college admissions.
Check out a recent episode on It's August...What Do I Do Now??
- Choose your own adventure! Take our Virtual Self-Guided Tour or explore campus virtually with our interactive campus map.
- Find campus buildings, residence halls, view points of interest, and more.
- Admissions will utilize auto-captioning for virtual experiences within applicable platforms.
Individuals who need real time captioning or other accommodations on the basis of disability, should contact the Center for Wellness for further assistance.