Summer 2023 Continuing Student Housing Selection (Returning Students Only)
Housing Down-Payment and Housing Agreement
Summer 2023 down-payments and housing agreements are now being accepted, and are due by Tuesday, February 21st by 11:59pm EST.
If you are interested in living on campus this Summer, please visit your myHousing portal to submit both your non-refundable $500 down-payment and your housing agreement. The housing down-payment is collected during the completion of the housing agreement – be sure to have your payment method ready (credit card or electronic check). Down-payments are no longer collected on LeopardWeb. Your housing down-payment goes towards the cost of your Summer 2023 housing expenses.
Any student who anticipates having financial difficulty affording the housing down-payment should submit a waiver request here prior to Tuesday, February 21st by 11:59pm EST.
Students who submit a housing down-payment after the deadline will not be eligible to participate in housing selection, however, these students will be assigned a space based on availability after the selection process is complete.
Housing Agreement Completion Instructions:
- Log on to myHousing portal using your WIT credentials
- Once logged in, click “Housing Agreements” on the left menu
- Click “Summer 2023 Continuing Student Housing Agreement”
- Read the Summer 2023 Housing Agreement terms and details, and sign your name
- Complete the subsequent information pages, and select your meal plan
- Submit your $500 housing down-payment using the integrated payment portal
- Click submit!
Housing Selection Information:
Students who submit their housing agreement/down-payment prior to the deadline above will be eligible to participate in housing selection processes. It is anticipated housing selection will take place between Monday, February 27 and Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
Important Billing Information:
The Summer 2023 student e-bill becomes available on March 1, 2023 and is due on April 1, 2023. This billing date is set by the Student Accounts office.
All students participating in housing selection will see their selected housing rate and meal plan rate on their e-bill on March 1, 2023. Housing and meal plan rates can be found here.
We advise students to share this billing information with individuals (e.g. parents, guardians) who assist with the payment of tuition, room, and board charges.
- Wentworth continues its ongoing response to COVID-19. All students accessing campus and its facilities must be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption for COVID-19. Information regarding COVID-19 plans can be found here. Information for uploading COVID-19 vaccination records can be found here.
- All residential students are required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plan options have recently changed -- for more information regarding meal plan and housing costs, please visit here.
- Please note that Housing and Residential Education works hard to accommodate all housing requests whenever possible. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
- Students anticipating a need for medical housing accommodations should contact Accessibility Services in the Success Studio at email@example.com or (617) 989-4545.
- The priority deadline for requesting medical housing accommodations through Accessibility Services for the Summer 2023 term is Wednesday, February 1st.
Please do not hesitate to contact Housing and Residential Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (617) 989-4160 with any additional questions.
Please find the residential community floor plans and room occupancies below. These are for general use only, and do not always accurately reflect available spaces/vacancies.
- 555 Huntington Avenue
- 525 Huntington Avenue
- 610 Huntington Avenue
- 9 Vancouver
- 15 Vancouver
- 60 Louis Prang
- 62 Louis Prang
- 66 Louis Prang
- 68 Louis Prang
- Baker Hall
- Evans Way
- Tudbury Hall
Please find a virtual tour of residential communities here. Be sure to log in with your WIT credentials.
Resources and Questions
- Contact Housing and Residential Education with questions:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: (617) 989-4160
- Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: WIT_Housing
- No longer planning to live on campus?
- If a student does not intend to live on campus and wishes to cancel their assignment, students should visit our forms section to complete a housing and meal plan cancellation form.
- First-Year and Second-Year students are required to live on campus for Fall and Spring semesters as per our Residency Requirement