Summer 2022 Housing Information
Thank you for your interest in living on campus this Summer 2022 semester! The Center for Student Life will share information regarding summer living opportunities around the month of February. Please stay tuned into your Wentworth email account which will include information about submitting your housing agreement and housing down-payment.
Spring 2022 Housing Selection
Spring 2022 Housing Selection has closed.
Students currently not living on campus who are interested in living on campus for the Spring 2022 semester can submit a housing request form on our website at wit.edu/reslife/forms.
For questions, contact the Center for Student Life at email@example.com or via phone at 617-989-4160.
Please find the residential community floor plans and room occupancies below. Please note that Spring 2022 housing is subject to vacancy availability, and not all communities will be available for selection.
- 610 Huntington Avenue
- 555 Huntington Avenue
- 525 Huntington Avenue
- 9 Vancouver
- 60 Louis Prang
- 62 Louis Prang
- 66 Louis Prang
- 68 Louis Prang
Please find a virtual tour of residential communities here. Be sure to log in with your WIT credentials.
Resources and Questions
- Contact the Residential Life with questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (617) 989-4160
- Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: WITStudentLife
- No longer planning to live on campus?
- If a student does not intend to live on campus and wishes to cancel their assignment, students should visit our forms section to complete a housing and meal plan cancellation form.
- First-Year and Sophomore students are required to live on campus for Fall and Spring semesters as per our Residency Requirement.