Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 Continuing Student Housing Selection (Returning Students Only)
Housing Down-Payment and Housing Agreement
Continuing Students: Fall 2022/Spring 2023 housing selection has closed. Continuning students interested in living on campus this Fall 2022 semester should complete a housing request form at wit.edu/reslife/forms
Please find the residential community floor plans and room occupancies below. These are for general use only, and do not always accurately reflect available spaces/vacancies.
- 555 Huntington Avenue
- 525 Huntington Avenue
- 610 Huntington Avenue
- 9 Vancouver
- 15 Vancouver
- 60 Louis Prang
- 62 Louis Prang
- 66 Louis Prang
- 68 Louis Prang
- Baker Hall
- Evans Way
- Tudbury Hall
Please find a virtual tour of residential communities here. Be sure to log in with your WIT credentials.
Resources and Questions
- Contact Housing and Residential Education with questions:
- Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: WITStudentLife
- No longer planning to live on campus?
- If a student does not intend to live on campus and wishes to cancel their assignment, students should visit our forms section to complete a housing and meal plan cancellation form.
- First-Year and Second-Year students are required to live on campus for Fall and Spring semesters as per our Residency Requirement