You are here
News at Wentworth
- January 15, 2019—Wentworth also ranks number one for nontraditional students interested in computer and information sciences degrees
- January 8, 2019—A group of Wentworth Institute of Technology students worked with local schoolkids and Boston Children’s Museum to bring the youngsters’ drawings of robots to life.
- January 4, 2019—How can you use storytelling and career advice as a resource for Wentworth students exploring their career paths and passions? That’s just the question three alumni are answering as they provide career-focused content for the STEAM community in Boston.
- December 20, 2018—In conjunction with the recently wrapped Fenway Frankenstein Festival, Wentworth students reimagined the classic story through various mediums.
- December 19, 2018—The opening of a new academic center, an historic season for women’s volleyball, student success on campus and beyond…it was another banner year for Wentworth. We look back at 2018 through images.
- December 10, 2018—Visitors included State Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development Roslin Acosta and Interim Boston Public Schools Superintendent Laura Perille.
- December 7, 2018—A local woman who for years has been a catalyst for neighborhood enrichment programs has received the Boston City Council’s Hispanic Heritage Award for 2018.
- December 6, 2018—The Pinnacle Awards recognize transformative leadership that has enhanced the quality of life in the region. President Pantić was selected in the Health Care, Arts and Education awards category.
- November 19, 2018—How Wentworth is providing tools for Maarouf Barry’s startup to advocate for sustainability and social empowerment.
- November 15, 2018—Joined by university community members and local officials, President Zorica Pantić cut the ceremonial ribbon for the 75,000-square-foot facility that became the leading and lasting symbol of her nearly 14, transformative years at the Institute’s helm.
- November 12, 2018—Watson Hall played host to the 11th annual Veterans Day Luncheon on November 8 to honor, thank, and remember veterans from Wentworth and the Colleges of the Fenway (COF) communities.
- November 9, 2018—From across disciplines they met to break down traditional barriers, reframe possibilities, and co-design innovative solutions.
- November 9, 2018—Shawmut Design and Construction joins university in corporate-academic alliance for aspiring undergraduates.
- November 5, 2018—The Wentworth women's volleyball program claimed its first Commonwealth Coast Conference Championship in program history with a 3-0 win over Roger Williams University.
- November 2, 2018—The "Future of Aging" Think Tank event takes place Saturday, November 3.
- November 2, 2018—As he eyes the finish line for the completion of the new Center for Engineering, Innovation and Sciences, Kevin Smith sees a building that will provide students with the tools—both new and time-honored—to graduate and find endless opportunities to make a difference in the world.