Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office acts as a resource, referral agent, and advocate for students so they may live and learn successfully throughout their Wentworth experience. Whether you need advice or support on academic or personal matters, we can help you access the resources and solutions you need. In the past, we have helped students with such concerns as missing a significant number of classes due to illness or injury, experiencing financial hardships, or difficulties with the transition into college life.
These are among some of the services and resources provided through our office:
- Receive support for personal, financial, or academic matters
- Learn about the resources available to students experiencing financial hardships
- Submit an Absence Notification Request
- Report concerning or threatening behaviors
- Receive information about the Wentworth Student Handbook
- Fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- File an official concern/complaint at the Institute
- Submit a Voluntary Disclosure of Physical Access Needs Form
- Seek assistance to request a Medical Leave of Absence
- Report a violation of the Student Code of Conduct
The Dean of Students Office also oversees compliance with the Student Code of Conduct and the processes used to administer and enforce it throughout the Wentworth community. The office also provides assistance with Student Code of Conduct violations.
Contacting the Dean of Students Office at this Time
While we are all working and learning remotely, or at a socially safe distance, the Dean of Students staff is available to help you by email, phone, or online via video conference.
Students can schedule a virtual meeting, submit documents for review, or receive specialized assistance by completing the request form below. After completing the form, a staff member will reach out to you according to the information you provided on the form.
We may also be reached by phone, 617-989-4702, or email, email@example.com, Monday through Friday, 8:15am-4:45pm.