Skip to main content

Reporting Forms

Wentworth Institute of Technology is committed to creating a supportive learning and social environment for all members of the campus community. Wentworth depends on members of the community to identify and share information so the University can provide the appropriate support and resources to those who are impacted and/or who may need additional assistance. Please utilize the forms below to submit a formal report or request. We take seriously these submissions because the health and well-being of everyone is a priority here. 

As a reminder, if there is an immediate concern for the safety of yourself or others, please contact the Department of Public Safety at (617) 989-4444.

  • Absence Notification Request

    Students who are going to be absent from class for an extended period of time (hospitalization, serious illness or injury, bereavement, jury duty) may submit an absence notification form. The Dean of Students Office will notify your faculty and assist you with your return to campus. 

  • Bias Incident 

    Wentworth does not tolerate incidents of bias and discrimination. Bias incidents may take many forms and target an individual or group based on a perceived identity. Individuals who have knowledge of a bias incident on campus or involving a member of the Wentworth community are encouraged to report that information to the Bias Incident Response Team. 

  • General Incident Reporting Form

    Any member of the community can submit a report if they, in good faith, believe that a student’s behavior is in violation of the Student Code of Conduct and/or is adversely impacting the campus community.  These reports are viewed by members of the Dean of Students Office. 

  • Sexual Misconduct and Sex-Based Discrimination

    This form is used to provide information necessary to report a concern pursuant to the Sexual Misconduct and Sex-based Discrimination Policy for Students and Employees. 

  • Student Emergency Fund Request

    This form should be used by students who would like to make a request for financial support through the Student Emergency Fund.  The Student Emergency Fund assists students with the expenses of life as a college student. The Student Emergency Fund may be used for the purchase of books, supplies for projects, or food, as well as unexpected expenses related to a personal or family emergency.  

  • Student of Concern

    Any members of the campus community can submit a CARE Report when they are feeling concerned for a student. This may include students who are exhibiting unusual or unhealthy behaviors, significant mood changes, or disruptive behaviors. CARE Reports are not to be used in an emergency. If you have a concern for someone’s safety, call Public Safety at 617-989-4444 or 911 immediately.

    Students may speak with a counselor 24 hours a day/7 days per week by calling 617-989-4390 (press 2 at the prompt).