Supporting our Military-Connected Community: Actively Serving, Veterans, ROTC, and Family Members
Office of Military-Connected Services
- Michael S. Siegel EdD, USA (Ret.) Director
- Willson Hall 101
- Schedule a Meeting: https://calendly.com/michaelsiegel
Some highlights of the support Military-Connected Services provides
- Assistance for any questions, concerns, and opportunities you may have while at Wentworth
- Advising Support for Your Academic and Student Experience at WIT.
- Programming and events.
- Priority Registration - This helps ensure your schedule fits your academic and personal schedule and meets the requirements that some Military-Educational benefits have.
- No Application Fees - applying to Wentworth is free for all Military-Connected students (both undergraduate and graduate-level).
- Military Educational Benefits Q&A and Support - VA Benefits &Yellow-Ribbon Program , DoD Tuition Assistance, ROTC Opportunities.
Military Educational Benefits
Complete the following Military Benefits form for each semester you request to use your military educational benefits after you register for class:
Don't hesitate to contact Military-Connected Services with questions about your military educational benefits, including the application process and getting the most benefit from them.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Benefits
- Department of Defense (DoD) Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC), Army or Air Force.
Other Financial Sources:
Military-Connected Academics Center
The Academics Center for Military-Connected Students is located in Willson Hall, Room 103. Military-Connected students can use their Wentworth student ID for access—the center is a welcoming place for studying, taking short breaks, having camaraderie with peers, and access to a small kitchenette.
Wentworth's History with the Military
Wentworth has had strong ties to the military community over the years. Learn more about the historical institutional commitment to our military.
Wentworth Military-Connected Oral History Program
This program aims to preserve the oral histories of Wentworth’s past, present, and future military-connected members through open-ended Q&A interviews. The oral histories of our military-connected members can help us understand how individuals within the Wentworth community experienced their military service and learn what has changed and what has stayed the same over time. In addition, these recordings and transcripts will preserve a sound portrait of the military contributions that Wentworth and its students, graduates, faculty, and staff members continue to make to our country for future generations.
Wentworth's Military Connection and History
Wentworth has a rich history of collaboration with the military, providing classrooms and support for training and defense initiatives.