Skip to main content

To work on campus, you must complete the following documentation PRIOR to your start date.  Failure to complete your I-9 in the required timeframe is against the law and may lead to your award being rescinded.

  1. Student Employment Contract (Click to sign electronically)
  2. I-9 Form Use Employer Code 21092- Submission of the acceptable IDs for the I-9 will be available via DocuSign shortly
  3. Submission of the W-4 Form will be available via DocuSign shortly


  • What counts as I-9 documentation?

    You must provide ORIGINAL documentation of both identity and employment eligibility to verify your right to work in the United States.  A valid US passport will fill both these requirements.  Documentation of identity can be a Wentworth ID, driver’s license, or any official or state issued ID.  Documentation of employment eligibility can be a social security card or US birth certificate.  If you do not have any of these documents, refer to the acceptable documentation list.  

  • Why am I completing a W-4?

    All students must complete a Federal Tax Withholding Form (W-4), which is used to determine how much money to withhold from your paycheck for federal taxes.  Complete the W-4 with your permanent address, not your WIT address. This address is where your paystub and W2 will be sent.  Instructions for completing the W-4.

  • What if I’m not a US Citizen?

    International students and students who are not permanent US residents are required to secure a Letter of Clearance from the International Services Department PRIOR to securing a job.  Contact International Services during open office hours Monday, 2:00 -3:00 PM, Wednesday, 1:30 to 3:30 PM, and Friday, 10:30 AM to noon.