Living on campus has many benefits, and we offer a number of different communities to meet your needs.
- Baker Hall: Traditional Hall consisting of doubles and triples, common areas on each floor and shared bath facilities on every wing.
- Evans Way and Tudbury Halls: Suite style housing consisting of 5-14 person suites, made up of few singles, doubles, triples, and quads sharing a living area and bathrooms in each suite.
- LEAPs (Residential Living Learning Communities)
- 555 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 4-9 person suites with few singles, doubles and triples with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen.
- 610 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 3-6 person suites with few singles and doubles with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen
- Apartments@525: Apartment style living consisting of 4-5 person apartments with singles or doubles sharing a living area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities in-unit.
- Louis Prang and Vancouver Apartments: Apartment style living consisting of a mix of studios and apartments with singles and doubles, sharing a kitchen, common area, and bathroom. Students in this community use the Evans Way Laundry Room.
Please note that each residence hall has a different cost associated with it.