Living on Campus has many benefits, and we offer a number of different communities to meet your needs.
- Baker Hall: Traditional Hall consisting of doubles, common areas on each floor and shared bath facilities on every wing.
- Evans Way and Tudbury Halls: Suite style housing consisting of 4-12 person suites, made up of singles, doubles, and triples sharing a living area and bathrooms in each suite.
- 555 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 4-9 person suites with singles, doubles and triples with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen.
- 610 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 4-6 person suites with doubles with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen
- Apartments@525: Apartment style living consisting of 4-5 person apartments with singles or doubles sharing a living area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities in-unit.
- Louis Prang/Vancouver Apartments: Studio, 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments offering singles and doubles with an added level of independence for students.
- Edwards and Rodgers Halls: Studio and 1-bedroom apartments for 2 or 3 students sharing a living area, bathroom and kitchen. Edwards and Rodgers Hall will not be offered for housing options until further notice.
Please note that each residence hall has a different cost associated with it.