Skip to main content

Living on Campus: Housing & Meal Plan Rates

Fall 2022, Spring 2023, Summer 2023

Housing Rates

Location Occupancy Type Cost Per Semester Cost Per Academic Year (Fall 2022 and Spring 2023)
Apartments@525 Single $7,692 $15,384
Apartments@525 Double $7,223 $14,446
555 Huntington Ave Single $7,540 $15,080
555 Huntington Ave Double $7,120 $14,240
555 Huntington Ave Triple $6,863 $13,726
610 Huntington Ave Double $7,120 $14,240
Baker Hall Double $6,060 $12,120
Edwards Hall Double $6,829 $13,658
Edwards Hall Triple $6,572 $13,144
Louis Prang/Vancouver Studio $7,230 $14,460
Louis Prang/Vancouver Single $7,120 $14,240
Louis Prang/Vancouver Double / Triple $6,631 $13,262
Evans Way/Tudbury Single $6,745 $13,490
Evans Way/Tudbury Double $6,060 $12,120
Evans Way/Tudbury Triple $5,773 $11,546


Meal Plan Rates

All students with a residential housing assignment must select a full or partial residential meal plan. All first-year residential students, and those residing in Evans Way Hall, Tudbury Hall and Baker Hall, are required to purchase the Silver, Gold, or Platinum Plan.

Declining balance points from meal plans carry over from semester to semester and expire at the end of the summer semester. This is at the discretion of the University’s dining provider and is subject to change.

  • Full Residential Meal Plans 

    • Platinum (Unlimited Anytime Meals + 150 DB points): $2,950/semester 

    • Gold (225 Anytime Block Meals + 500 DB points): $2,450/semester 

    • Silver (175 Anytime Block Meals + 700 DB points): $2,150/semester 

  • Partial Residential Meal Plans 

    • Ruby (1000 DB points): $1,000/semester 

    • Emerald (500 DB points): $500/semester 

  • Summer Residential Meal Plans 

    • Summer A (850 DB points): $850/semester 

    • Summer B (450 DB points): $450/semester 


DB = “Declining Balance” 

Current students (Residents and Commuters that are currently attending Wentworth)

  • All students are required to live on campus for their first two years. For information about the Residency Requirement, including how to request an exemption, please visit our Residency Requirement information on the Residential Policies page.
  • If you are in need of housing, please complete the "Housing Request Form" form.
  •  Students requesting housing accommodations should contact Accessibility Services