Commuter Student Life
Welcome to Commuter Student Life at Wentworth Institute of Technology! Our goal is to help students who commute to campus have an engaging and enriching Wentworth experience. The Center for Student Engagement and departments across campus offer several services, programs, and opportunities for involvement with this goal in mind.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the commuter student experience at Wentworth, email Alex McGillivray at email@example.com, Assistant Director of Student Engagement or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commuter Coffee Break: Commuters can stop the Coffee Break for a free morning pick-me-up and learn more about a new campus resource each week.
- Commuter Connections: Several times each semester, events specifically designed for commuter students will help you meet your classmates and enjoy a break from classes.
- Student Lunch & Learn: Participate a weekly conversation with some of your favorite faculty members while enjoying lunch courtesy of the Center for Student Engagement
- Free Lockers: Lockers are available to reserve for a full semester, allowing commuters to store class materials, backpacks, and more on campus
- Fenway Flex Plan: Students can add Fenway Cash to their student ID, which can be used to make purchases in our dining halls, on-campus convenience store, and several local restaurants
- Bike Shelter: Riding your bike to campus? You can store it in our fully covered and secure bike storage facility.
- Discounted MBTA Semester Passes: By purchasing a semester t-pass through Wentworth, you can save 15% percent when compared to purchasing a monthly pass directly through the MBTA.
- Parking: On-campus parking is available to commuter students
- Commuter Peer Advisors: The Commuter Peer Advisors are experienced commuter students who help provide programming, resources, and transition support for commuter students.
- Study Spaces: In addition to spaces throughout our Campus Center, several classrooms are reserved throughout the week to provide space for commuter students to study and participate in online classes.
- Contact: Center for Student Engagement
- Location: Beatty 026
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (617) 989-4890