CONTACTING STUDENT AFFAIRS AT THIS TIME
While we are all working and learning remotely, the Student Affairs staff is available to help you by email, phone, or online via video conference.
Student Affairs Virtual Meeting
To schedule a virtual meeting, submit documents for review, or to receive specialized assistance, please complete this form.
After completing the form, a staff member will reach out to you according to the information you provided on the form.
Daily Virtual Office Hours
If you'd like to connect with us live with any of your questions, concerns, or even just to say 'Hello', please stop into our virtual open office hour: a Dean of Students Office staff member will be available via Zoom, Monday- Friday, from 3:00-4:00 pm. Click here for more information.
Contacting the Office of Student Affairs
by Phone: 617-989-4702
by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:15am - 4:45pm
About Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs acts as a resource, referral agent, and advocate for students so they may live and learn successfully throughout their Wentworth experience. Whether you need advice or support on academic or personal matters, we can help you access the resources and solutions you need. In the past, we have helped students with such concerns as missing a significant number of classes due to illness or injury, experiencing financial hardships, or difficulties with the transition into college life.
These are among the services and resources we can provide:
- Receive support for personal, financial, or academic matters
- Submit an Absence Notification Request
- Receive information about the Wentworth Student Handbook
- Fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- File an official concern/complaint at the Institute
- Learn about the Student Emergency Fund
- Access the Wentworth Supply Closet
- Submit a Voluntary Disclosure of Physical Access Needs Form
- Seek assistance to request a Medical Leave of Absence
- Obtain a Wentworth Student Planner
- Report a violation of the Student Code of Conduct
- Receive information regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
The Office of Student Affairs also oversees compliance with the Student Code of Conduct and the processes used to administer and enforce it throughout the Wentworth community. The office also provides assistance with Student Code of Conduct violations.
In addition, we oversee the following offices at Wentworth:
- Center for Student Engagement
- Center for Cooperative Education + Career Development
- Center for Wellness
- Center for Diversity and Social Justice Programs
- Office of Housing and Residential Life
- Schumann Fitness Center
Our office hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.