You are here
We have the information you need
The Office of Student Affairs acts as a resource, referral agent, and advocate for students so they may live and learn successfully throughout their Wentworth experience. Whether you need advice or support on academic or personal matters, we can help you access the resources and solutions you need. In the past, we have helped students with such concerns as missing a significant number of classes due to illness or injury, experiencing financial hardships, or difficulties with the transition into college life.
These are among the services and resources we can provide:
- Submit an Absence Notification Request
- Wentworth Student Handbook
- Receive assistance with Student Code of Conduct violations
- Fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- Receive support for personal, financial, or academic matters
- File an official grievance at the Institute
- Receive information regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Apply for a Federal Employment position at the OSA
In addition, we oversee the following offices at Wentworth:
- Center for Student Engagement
- Center for Cooperative Education + Career Development
- Center for Wellness and Disability Services
- Center for Diversity and Social Justice Programs
- Office of Housing and Residential Life
- Schumann Fitness Center
For more information, visit us at Rubenstein 003. Our office hours are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Summer, Monday-Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.