Beginning on Monday, March 16, the Registrar’s Office will be offering its services remotely due to the COVID-19.
The following requests will not be available until after September 8, 2020.
- All transcript requests for students who attended GTE Sylvania Technical School/Wentworth Technical School prior to 2008.
Transcripts provide a comprehensive record of a student’s academic progress, including credit for courses that were transferred from other institutions, credit earned by examination, and degrees earned at Wentworth Institute of Technology. The transcript provides final grades for courses taken at Wentworth and through cross-registration at a member institution of the Colleges of the Fenway. Grades for courses taken at other institutions are not listed on your Wentworth transcript. To obtain this information, contact the institution that offered these courses. Transcripts report academic work at all levels (non-degree, undergraduate, and graduate).
Ordering a Transcript
There are no fees for ordering transcripts from Wentworth Institute of Technology. To provide the best service possible and to maintain the security of academic records, transcripts may be requested in the following ways:
Electronic PDF Transcripts
Official Electronic PDF Transcripts must be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Your transcript will be sent securely through the NSC in PDF format via email. (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript)
- Order updates will be emailed to you, or you can check your order status on the NSC website.
- IMPORTANT: a signed consent is required to fulfill all transcript orders. Follow the NSC directions to submit your electronic signature.
Note: Electronic PDF transcripts sent to the recipient are considered official upon delivery.
Official Transcripts - Policy/Procedure Change - Effective May 1, 2015
As of May 1, 2015, Wentworth Institute of Technology no longer accept mailed, emailed, or faxed requests from students and other colleges or third parties. All requests for electronic, and paper delivery requests must come directly from the student/former student using the website: http://www.getmytranscript.com/ Electronic PDF transcripts are delivered by National Student Clearinghouse, a leading provider of secure electronic transcripts. The transcript is held for 30 days in their secure server.
GTE Sylvania Technical School/Wentworth Technical School
Wentworth Institute of Technology is also the repository of records for the Wentworth Technical School and GTE Sylvania Technical School. Requests for transcripts prior to 1985 are fulfilled within 3-5 business days.
If you need assistance with ordering your transcripts, contact the National Student Clearinghouse Ordering Team they will guide you through the ordering steps.
- By phone: (703)742-4200
- By email: email email@example.com
- General customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org