You are here
News at Wentworth
- January 13, 2017—Elliot Nwaobi, BEET ’17, a longtime admirer of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has created the artwork that will accompany the 2017 MLK Breakfast event held by the Colleges of the Fenway.
- January 12, 2017—On Wednesday, Moonwalks and Myotherm represented Accelerate at Mass Innovation Nights 94.
- January 12, 2017—The Women@Wentworth event will feature a keynote address by Ann R. Klee, president of the GE Foundation, who has been named Wentworth’s Woman of the Year for 2017.
- January 6, 2017—The Presidential EPIC Mini-Grants Committee has announced that five new projects will receive funding in 2017.
- January 5, 2017—As a biomedical engineering student, Jacob Palladini, ’17, wanted to pull himself out of his comfort zone. A co-op with an organization that sends humans to outer space proved to be exactly what he had in mind.
- December 22, 2016—For Kiara Torres, BFPM ’17, a one-semester co-op with global law firm Ropes & Gray turned into a full year of experience.
- December 12, 2016—Wentworth Institute of Technology is a top school in the Northeast for career preparation, according to a survey conducted by The Wall Street Journal and Times Higher Education.
- December 12, 2016—When Wentworth’s Center for Academic Excellence wanted to create a corporate-sponsored peer tutoring project that would ensure career success for Civil Engineering majors, its staff found help from GZA GeoEnvironmental and two Wentworth alumni.
- December 8, 2016—It lasted just two hours, 75 years ago today, but the attack on Pearl Harbor has not faded from alumnus Walter Maciejowski’s memory.
- December 1, 2016—Discussion notes that best way to engage international business students is to show them how alike their countries are economically.
- November 30, 2016—President Zorica Pantic wins CASE Leadership award.
- November 30, 2016—Monique Fuchs has been named one of 12 Innovation All-Stars for 2017 by the Boston Business Journal.
- November 28, 2016—The last time we checked in with former Accelerate Startup Challenge team, Noex, they were just starting their time at MassChallenge.
- November 18, 2016—Wentworth’s Project 40 has been named Region 1 Program of the Year by NASPA, a leading association for student affairs administrators in higher education.
- November 17, 2016—On Thursday, ten Accelerate Startup Challenge teams took center stage and pitched their ideas for products and businesses.
- November 17, 2016—Wentworth faculty were recently honored in the Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons for recent promotions.