You are here
News at Wentworth
- April 19, 2017—A profile of Silvia Colpani
- April 19, 2017—A profile of Julia Kobe
- April 19, 2017—We asked a selection of graduating students to share what they enjoyed most about their Wentworth experiences, who they admire, and what advice they would offer incoming students.
- April 19, 2017—A profile of Merna Haddad
- April 19, 2017—A profile of Mitchell Kendrioski
- April 14, 2017—The Wentworth’s Lebanese Club is a new student organization that hopes to connect students and introduce them to Lebanese culture.
- April 14, 2017—Lange, whose book Images of Change seeks to explore the power of imagery in the fight of 19th century women to gain the vote, was recently awarded a grant to continue her research.
- April 10, 2017—Wentworth plans to award honorary bachelor’s degrees to six members of one New Hampshire family.
- March 27, 2017—The true value of a Wentworth education was on display Wednesday March 22nd as 35 students across over a dozen majors, making up 10 different teams, pitched their hearts out at the annual PitchRound hosted by Accelerate.
- March 23, 2017—Tansey Gymnasium was bustling with activity as students met with potential employers at the 2017 Career Fair, organized by the Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development.
- March 22, 2017—Eric W. Overström, Ph.D., a Fulbright Scholar and award-winning teacher and administrator in STEM education, has been named senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at Wentworth.
- March 20, 2017—Women have made great strides at Wentworth since the Institute became coeducational in 1972, according to speakers at the March 18 Women at Wentworth event, but more needs to be done to advance gender parity in education and careers locally, nationally, and globally.
- March 16, 2017—Paul Lazarovich, a veteran communications professor at Wentworth Institute of Technology, has been honored with the prestigious Jeff Tellis Outstanding Advisor Award for 2017 for his work with students at the campus radio station, WIRE.
- March 13, 2017—Gregory B. Janey will give the Commencement address and receive an honorary degree at the ceremony.
- March 10, 2017—A biomedical engineering major at Wentworth working toward a minor in writing through the Colleges of the Fenway, Hannah Schulze is currently spending her co-op with the Boston Museum of Science.
- March 6, 2017—Follow Wentworth's Alternative Spring Break with #WITASB2017