You are here
News at Wentworth
- September 21, 2017—Trustee David Blittersdorf on leading by example when tackling world energy issues and why he believes Wentworth students are up for the challenge
- September 21, 2017—Learn about Eric Overström's passion for higher education, through text and videos, as he discusses the importance of EPIC Learning, why he’s excited about the new academic building, and how students want career success in addition to purpose.
- September 15, 2017—David Wigley, BSCO ’19, hopes to bring his coding skills to the defense industry.
- September 13, 2017—Institute is #71 among ‘Best Regional Universities (North)’ in U.S. News Rankings.
- September 11, 2017—Two Wentworth staff members have been honored for their work in the local community.
- September 6, 2017—A note from President Zorica Pantić, along with more information on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- August 31, 2017—Wentworth Institute of Technology welcomed first-year students this week with families arriving on campus Thursday.
- August 31, 2017—What is the role of a “clerk of the works” on campus? And how does that role factor into the new academic building for engineering, innovation, and sciences?
- August 21, 2017—Newly minted grads celebrate their historic commencement.
- August 17, 2017—A budding entrepreneur, Maya Bloom proudly holds nine patents.
- August 17, 2017—Pat Pfenning has worked as a tutor in the Center for Academic Excellence and led a team through an Accelerate Pitch Round event.
- August 17, 2017—Amanda Waryasz is passionate about art, as well as helping others, from creating a group to benefit a local food pantry to her design of a co-housing residence focused on sustainability.
- August 17, 2017—Alex Potts was a four-year member of the men’s volleyball team and holds the distinction of being the program’s first-ever All-American.
- August 17, 2017—We asked a selection of graduating students to share what they enjoyed most about their Wentworth experiences, who they admire, and what advice they would offer incoming students.
- August 15, 2017—Alexis Hendrichus, BBME ’18, finds herself at the center of a world of opportunity, employed in a manufacturing facility at the world’s leading orthopedics-device company, DePuy Synthes.
- August 11, 2017—When considering a Wentworth student to serve as a featured speaker at Commencement, the selection committee looks for someone “who can really deliver a message of inspiration, and hope, and reflection."