You are here
News at Wentworth
- October 12, 2017—Wentworth Institute of Technology will hold a double celebration October 13 to name the Department of Construction Management for the university’s largest benefactors—the late Myles and Eugenia Sweeney—and unveil the campus’ new BOND Virtual Design and Construction Lab.
- October 4, 2017—Former National Football League player and current Harvard Medical School neurosurgery resident Myron Rolle visited Wentworth on October 2 to speak to a packed Watson Auditorium audience about his varied career and his take on concussions related to football.
- October 2, 2017—Wentworth President Zorica Pantić, front, center, joined students and staff and faculty members Sept. 22 for a photo opportunity to celebrate the Institute’s new status in Massachusetts as a full-fledged, official university—113 years after the school was founded
- September 27, 2017—Antonio Furgiuele teaches architectural camouflage, a field that boomed during World War II but is essentially ageless, predicated on expanding upon nature’s own visual manipulations.
- September 25, 2017—From September 20th-23rd, Maarouf Barry (BSM ‘20) represented his startup, Eleis Farm, at the African Diaspora Entrepreneur Exposition (ADEEX).
- September 21, 2017—Trustee David Blittersdorf on leading by example when tackling world energy issues and why he believes Wentworth students are up for the challenge
- September 21, 2017—Learn about Eric Overström's passion for higher education, through text and videos, as he discusses the importance of EPIC Learning, why he’s excited about the new academic building, and how students want career success in addition to purpose.
- September 15, 2017—David Wigley, BSCO ’19, hopes to bring his coding skills to the defense industry.
- September 13, 2017—Institute is #71 among ‘Best Regional Universities (North)’ in U.S. News Rankings.
- September 11, 2017—Two Wentworth staff members have been honored for their work in the local community.
- September 6, 2017—A note from President Zorica Pantić, along with more information on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- August 31, 2017—Wentworth Institute of Technology welcomed first-year students this week with families arriving on campus Thursday.
- August 31, 2017—What is the role of a “clerk of the works” on campus? And how does that role factor into the new academic building for engineering, innovation, and sciences?
- August 21, 2017—Newly minted grads celebrate their historic commencement.
- August 17, 2017—A budding entrepreneur, Maya Bloom proudly holds nine patents.
- August 17, 2017—Pat Pfenning has worked as a tutor in the Center for Academic Excellence and led a team through an Accelerate Pitch Round event.