You are here
summerFAB High School Architecture Program
Design-Build Program at Wentworth Institute of Technology
Residential Workshop: July 15th to August 9th, 2019
In this four-week summer design-build program, high school participants experience phases of an architectural project, from initial design concepts to building a full-scale construction on a site on campus. And get college credit for successfully completing the program!
Eligibility: You may apply if you are a current high-school student entering grades 10 and above (current 9th graders through current 11th graders).
Apply if you are interested in
- working collaboratively with other students
- designing and constructing a full-scale structure
- creating a community-based project
- getting college credit for doing that
- working with college professors
Application for summer 2019 will open soon!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.