You are here
Housing & Residential Life
Where You Live—and How—Are Our Top Priorities
At Wentworth, you are our number one priority! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office if you need anything. Our office is located at 525 Huntington Avenue and is open from 8:15am-4:45pm Monday - Friday with extended hours every Wednesday until 6:30pm. Call us at 617-989-4160 or email us at email@example.com.
Important Dates for the Spring 2018 Semester
- Monday, January 29, 2018: Housing Deposits Accepted for Summer 2018, Fall 2018/Spring 2019, and Three Semester Fall 2018/Spring 2019/Summer 2019 Housing Selection Processes
- Monday, February 12 - Friday, February 16, 2018: Health and Safety Inspections
- Monday, February 19, 2018: President's Day - No Classes
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018: Housing Deposit Deadline for Summer 2018, Fall 2018/Spring 2019, and Three Semester Fall 2018/Spring 2019/Summer 2019 Housing Selection Processes
- Friday March 2, 2018: First Year Residence Halls (Baker and Evans Way Tudbury) close for Spring Break at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3 - Saturday, March 10, 2018: Spring Break
- Sunday, March 11, 2018: First Year Residence Halls (Baker and Evans Way Tudbury) Open at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018: Summer 2018 Housing Selection
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 and Friday, March 16, 2018: Three Semester Fall 2018/Spring 2019/Summer 2019 Housing Selection
- Monday, March 19, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018: Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Housing Selection
- Monday, April 2, 2018: 24 Hour Quiet Hours begin at midnight
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018: Last Day of Classes
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018: Moonlight Breakfast at 10:00 p.m. in Beatty Cafeteria
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Final Exams Start
- Monday, April 16, 2018: Patriots Day - No Classes
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018: Last Day of Final Exams
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: Residence Hall Close at 4:00 p.m. (Spring Graduates and Spring Coop Students can request to stay later.
- Friday, April 20, 2018: Coop students move out by 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Summer Early Arrival Day (students arriving early must be pre-approved by the Office of Housing and Residential Life)
- Sunday, May 6, 2018: Summer Move In Day
- Monday, May 7, 2018: Summer 2018 Classes Begin
Making your Housing Deposit
Starting Monday, January 29, 2018, students will be able to deposit for the following semesters:
- Spring 2018 Semester: $450 deposit needed
- Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Semesters (Two Semester): $500 deposit needed
- Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019 Semesters (Three Semester): $750 deposit needed
Deposits are required to receive housing. Students looking for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018/Spring 2019 will need to pay both a Summer 2018 as well as a two-semester deposit, for a total of $950.
You can make your deposit in one of three ways:
1. Log into LeopardWeb
• Select the Student tab
• Select Online Payment Central
• Select Continue
• Select the housing deposit type by clicking on "View Details"
• Enter the required information
• Select "Add to Shopping Cart"
• Select "Check Out"
• Enter your payment information
2. Send a check for the deposit amount (please ensure student's Wentworth ID number is on the check) to:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Student Service Center
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
3. Pay via Credit Card by calling the Student Service Center at 617-989-4020.
All Housing deposits are due by Wednesday, February 28th at 4:00pm