You are here
Housing & Residential Life
Where You Live—and How—Are Our Top Priorities
At Wentworth, you are our number one priority! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office if you need anything. Our office is located at 525 Huntington Avenue and is open from 8:15 am-4:45 pm Monday - Friday with extended hours every Wednesday until 6:30 pm. Call us at 617-989-4160 or email us at email@example.com.
Living on Campus for Spring 2019
Want to live on campus for Spring 2019? If you live on campus during the Fall 2018 semester, there is nothing you need to do - your current assignment will roll over into Spring 2019!
If you do not currently live on campus, here's how you can move onto campus and #LiveWITUs during Spring 2019:
- Contact the Student Service Center (SSC) at (617) 989-4020 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their office in Williston Hall 101.
- Any student wishing to live on campus will need to make a down-payment of $500 to secure a spot in the housing selection process. This down-payment is due by Tuesday, November 20th, 2018.
- After November 20th, a housing agreement will be available to students to complete.
- Upon completion of this housing agreement, upper-class students are qualified to partake in the housing selection process, which takes place December 10th - December 11th, 2018. Upper-class students will be able to see available spaces prior to this process beginning.
- Upon completion of this housing agreement, first-time, first-year students will be placed in a housing assignment within a first-year community.
Fall 2018 Move-Out & Spring 2019 Move-In Information
Thursday, December 13th: Halls close for Winter break - students out of residence halls by 4:00pm
Friday, December 14th: All students on co-op out of residence halls by 4:00pm
Saturday, January 5th: Spring 2019 student move-in day 1
Sunday, January 6th: Spring 2019 move-in day 2
More specific move-out/move-in information will be sent to students prior to the above dates. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding move-in or move-out.