Housing & Residential Life
Where You Live—and How—Are Our Top Priorities
At Wentworth, you are our number one priority! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office if you need anything. Our office is located at 525 Huntington Avenue and is open from 8:15 am-4:45 pm Monday - Friday with extended hours every Wednesday until 6:30 pm. Call us at (617) 989-4160 or email us at email@example.com.
Summer 2020 Housing
Looking to live on campus for Summer 2020? Follow this process to live on campus for the Summer 2020 semester.
All students who would like to live on campus for Summer 2020 should submit a housing down-payment. The only exception to this is Three-Semester Residents who have received a confirmation of their room assignment for Summer 2020.
1. Submit your $450 housing down payment by Thursday, February 20th: submit this housing down-payment to the Student Service Center (SSC). This reserves you a spot in housing for the Summer 2020 semester.
To make a down payment:
- Call the SSC at (617) 989-4020 to speak to a representative who will walk you through the process.
- Stop into the SSC, which is located in Williston Hall 101 to make this down-payment in person.
- Utilizing LeopardWeb, students can log into their account and select Summer 2020 down-payment as an option.
2. Complete your housing agreement: starting Monday, January 20th, 2020, students who have submitted a down-payment will have access via their Residence profile to complete their housing agreement.
This agreement is due Thursday, February 20th, 2020 and must be completed to partake in the housing selection process.
3. Select your housing or get placed into an assignment on Thursday, February 27th and Friday, February 28th, 2020.
- Depending on the type of assignment you are aiming for, you will either partake in the housing selection process or be placed into an assignment. More information about the housing selection process will be sent via WIT email.
4. Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (617) 989-4160.
Summer 2020 Housing Down-Payment Refunds
- If you canceled your housing on or before May 1st, 2020, you receive 100% ($450) back.
- If you canceled your housing after May 1st, 2020, you receive 0% ($0) back.
If a student does not intend to live on campus and wishes to cancel their assignment for Summer 2020, students should visit our forms section to complete a housing and meal plan cancellation form.