Housing & Residential Life
Where You Live—and How—Are Our Top Priorities
At Wentworth, you are our number one priority! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office if you need anything. Our office is located at 525 Huntington Avenue and is open from 8:15 am-4:45 pm Monday - Friday with extended hours every Wednesday until 6:30 pm. Call us at 617-989-4160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2020 Housing
Looking to live on campus for Spring 2020? Follow this process to live on campus for the Spring 2020 semester:*
1. Submit your $500 housing down payment by Wednesday, November 27th: submit this housing down-payment to the Student Service Center (SSC). This reserves you a spot in housing for the Spring 2020 semester.
To make a down payment:
- Call the SSC at (617) 989-4020 to speak to a representative who will walk you through the process.
- Stop into the SSC, which is located in Williston Hall 101 to make this down-payment in person.
- Utilizing LeopardWeb, students can log into their account and select Spring 2020 down-payment as an option.
*Only students who do not live on campus for Fall 2019 should submit a housing down-payment. Students who live on campus for Fall 2019 and wish to live on campus for Spring 2020 do not need to submit a down-payment or indicate to the Office of Housing & Residential Life (OHRL) that they wish to continue living on campus.
OHRL only needs notification if a student does not intend to live on campus and wishes to cancel their assignment for Spring 2020. To cancel, students should visit our forms section to complete a housing cancellation form.
2. Complete your housing agreement: starting Monday, December 2nd, 2019, students who have submitted a down-payment will have access via their Residence profile to complete their housing agreement.
- This agreement is due Monday, December 9th, 2019 and must be completed to partake in the housing selection process.
3. Select your housing or get placed into an assignment on Tuesday, December 17th, 2019 and Wednesday, December 18th, 2019.
- Depending on the type of assignment you are aiming for, you will either partake in the housing selection process or be placed into an assignment. More information about the housing selection process will be available in November 2019.
4. Questions: Email email@example.com or give us a call at (617) 989-4160.