You are here
News at Wentworth
- June 28, 2017—Chris Michel, BCOS ’17, and four teammates are currently taking part in the renowned MassChallenge competition.
- June 21, 2017—MassInnovation Nights hosted their 99th launch party and networking event on June 14th at the local Roxbury Grove Hall in the Thelma D. Burns Building.
- June 21, 2017—Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Wentworth President Zorica Pantic, and other officials broke ground June 21 for a $55 million building for engineering, innovation and sciences on Wentworth’s Huntington Avenue campus.
- June 14, 2017—Mayor Martin J. Walsh and City of Boston officials will join Wentworth representatives to mark the start of construction for a $55 million multipurpose academic building.
- June 8, 2017—A Wentworth team created a pneumatic drill and sample-collection tool called “Microgravity Regolith Extractor” for taking core samples that would typically be analyzed as part of a deep-space exploration at NASA.
- June 7, 2017—The Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons brought truckloads of new furniture and technology to campus, but where did the old stuff go?
- May 25, 2017—Since her arrival in 2015, Cheryl Aaron has made a profound impact on Wentworth as the director of athletics, overseeing unprecedented success with her teams and becoming a strong advocate for the Leopards on and off campus.
- May 24, 2017—Accelerate Wentworth Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center’s very own, OCC Youth Unleashed, is now a part of a global early-stage startup cohort with high impact and high potential through MassChallenge Boston.
- May 23, 2017—“People don’t like to think about how insecure their devices and information really are,” says Raymond Hansen, an internet forensics specialist who came to Wentworth to help build a cybersecurity bachelor of science degree program at the Institute.
- May 22, 2017—When Jake Harrington, BSCE ’17, and Dominic Laudate, BCOS ’17, saw students struggling with pre-registration for their next semester of classes, they decided to do something about it.
- May 22, 2017—Twelve members of the Wentworth community participated in the Cape Cod Ragnar Relay, a 200-mile race from Hull to Provincetown, Mass.
- May 18, 2017—The Pillar Technologies CEO discusses his company.
- April 27, 2017—Wentworth Institute of Technology is ranked at #45 of 866 “best value” private colleges and universities in the country, according to PayScale’s College ROI Report for 2017.
- April 24, 2017—Wentworth kicked off the Boston commencement season on Saturday, April 22, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place with its 2017 Spring Commencement ceremony.
- April 19, 2017—We asked a selection of graduating students to share what they enjoyed most about their Wentworth experiences, who they admire, and what advice they would offer incoming students.
- April 19, 2017—A profile of Merna Haddad