You are here
News at Wentworth
- August 17, 2017—Pat Pfenning has worked as a tutor in the Center for Academic Excellence and led a team through an Accelerate Pitch Round event.
- August 17, 2017—Amanda Waryasz is passionate about art, as well as helping others, from creating a group to benefit a local food pantry to her design of a co-housing residence focused on sustainability.
- August 17, 2017—Alex Potts was a four-year member of the men’s volleyball team and holds the distinction of being the program’s first-ever All-American.
- August 15, 2017—Alexis Hendrichus, BBME ’18, finds herself at the center of a world of opportunity, employed in a manufacturing facility at the world’s leading orthopedics-device company, DePuy Synthes.
- August 11, 2017—When considering a Wentworth student to serve as a featured speaker at Commencement, the selection committee looks for someone “who can really deliver a message of inspiration, and hope, and reflection."
- August 7, 2017—Wentworth Trustee David Blittersdorf is looking to change the way Vermonters commute through the creation of an intercity rail network.
- August 7, 2017—Center for Wellness and Disability Services director notes that "first six weeks are the most challenging."
- August 2, 2017—As required by the Code of the Massachusetts Regulations, Wentworth has established graduate programs in four “distinct professional fields of study” and has demonstrated that it has “faculty, facilities, and resources necessary to support sound graduate programs.”
- August 1, 2017—The crowd was large, the air was cool, and student teams came prepared to pitch their hearts out on July 20th at Accelerate’s Willson Hall location.
- July 19, 2017—Around the time that General Electric (GE) was breaking ground on its new headquarters in Fort Point Channel, a group of Wentworth students across town were wrapping up a project to streamline GE’s workflow.
- July 19, 2017—Art Zafiropoulo, EEP ’60, has been named the featured speaker for Wentworth’s Summer 2017 Commencement ceremony on August 20.
- July 19, 2017—Nick Dunleavy, BIND ’12, finds his passion through Wentworth’s Industrial Design program and his “dream job” as a designer at Timberland in the latest Inside Wentworth podcast.
- July 14, 2017—Accelerate proudly celebrated Mass Innovation Nights’ 100th event (#MIN100) hosted by the Museum of Science.
- July 10, 2017—Wentworth's Construction Management Program has been ranked number one in the country by College Factual, ahead of 33 other colleges and universities offering programs in the field.
- July 6, 2017—A content delivery network and cloud services provider, Akamai Technologies is an internet giant, and Tyler Springhetti, BSIS ’18, is at the center of it all.
- July 6, 2017—Claire Ramsbottom, COF executive director, talks about clubs, study abroad, and other opportunities available.