Welcome Accepted Students
You’re a #WITADMIT! Now what?
Accepted Student Day
The Accepted Student Day events for 2019 have passed.
Shadow a Wentworth Student
Admitted students are invited to campus for a Shadow Day! We match prospective students with current students in the same major of study. You will have the opportunity to attend up to three classes, dine on campus, and see what it is like to be a student at Wentworth.
Shadow visits are available January 28 - April 12, 2019.
Shadow visits are NOT available on the following dates:
- February 18 - President’s Day
- March 4-8 - Wentworth’s Spring Break
- March 22 and April 5 - Accepted Student Days
For questions regarding the Shadow Program, please contact:
- Andrew deMelo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you were accepted into Architecture or any Engineering program.
- Daniel Chadwick at email@example.com if you were accepted into any other major.
Submit your FAFSA
Make sure your Student Aid is ready to go. Submit your FAFSA by March 1 to meet our priority deadline.
Remember to use Wentworth's school code 002225.
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) takes place in June and is a two-day, overnight introduction to the Wentworth community where you will have the opportunity to meet other first-year students, staff and faculty.
2019 Orientation Dates:
- Session 1: June 13-14 (Thursday-Friday)
- Session 2: June 17-18 (Monday-Tuesday)
- Session 3: June 20-21 (Thursday-Friday)
- Session 4: June 24-25 (Monday-Tuesday)
*Register for orientation will open in May.
Transfer students are not required to attend New Student Orientation, though they are welcome to attend if interested. Instead, transfer students are invited to attend Transfer Orientation. During Transfer Orientation, students learn more about class registration, co-op, campus resources, and meet other transfer students. Communication via email will arrive over the summer inviting transfer students to register for Transfer Student Orientation.
International Student Orientation
We understand the high cost associated with international travel and therefore do not require our international students to attend New Student Orientation. However, International students are required to attend International Student Orientation & Wentworth Opening Week which take place late August.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to any of the above orientation programs.
Important Dates & Deadlines (Spring/Summer 2019)
- March 1 - Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Watch the instructional video.
- Late March - Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out to new students.
- Late April - Registration for New Student and Family Orientation (NSO) opens for deposited students.
- May 1
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits (non-refundable after May 1st).
- Wentworth student email accounts available for deposited students.
- May 31 - Housing Agreement and Roommate Matching Questionnaire available
- June 5 - Deadline to register for NSO (sessions may fill up sooner)
June 13 - 14: New Student/Family Orientation Session 1 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 17 - 18: New Student/Family Orientation Session 2 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 20 - Fall 2019 E-Bills available through LConnect
June 20 -21: New Student/Family Orientation Session 3 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 24 - 25: New Student/Family Orientation Session 4 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
Late June - Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment available
- July 1 - Immunization forms are due
- July 5 - Housing Agreement Due
- July 11 - Financial Aid paperwork due
- July 15-19 - Housing Selection available for first-year students
- July 30 - Transfer Student Orientation
- July 31
- Deadline to register for Pre-WOW Programs
- Submit a photo for your student ID
- August 1
- Fall 2019 tuition bill due
- Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment deadline
- Third Millennium Classroom online courses available (Due Sept. 3)
- August 2 - Final official high school transcript due
- August 10 - Deadline to purchase discounted MBTA Pass
- August 28 - International student move-in
- August 29-30 - International Student Orientation
- August 30
- New student move-in
- IMPACT!, Pre-WOW programs begin
- August 31 - September 4 - Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Participation in WOW is required of all incoming students.
- September 3 - Deadline for Third Millennium Classroom
- September 5 - First Day of Classes
*All dates are subject to change. Please be sure to check department websites and LConnect throughout the summer for the most up-to-date information.