Welcome Accepted Students
Effective immediately through April 30, 2020, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission, Wentworth Institute of Technology is canceling all Admissions events and tours. We are seeking ways to conduct events and meetings virtually whenever possible.
You’re a #WITADMIT! Now what?
Virtual Accepted Student Day
Congratulations on being accepted to Wentworth! We cannot wait to have you join our action-oriented community of doers, makers, and creators. This spring, we would like nothing more than to welcome you to campus. In light of all that is happening, we will no longer have the March 20, April 3, or April 4 on-campus events. Instead, we moved this experience online. Whether you have already decided to attend Wentworth or are still considering your options, this program is made just for you! On our page, you’ll be able to access on-demand content covering academic overviews, campus support services, student and alumni testimonials, and a tour.
Schedule a Financial Aid Appointment
The Wentworth Financial Aid Office is pleased to offer you guidance on understanding your financial aid package and payment options. These one-on-one meetings are designed to discuss the financial aid process and scholarships as well as answer any questions that you might have. Please click the button below form to request an appointment.
Submit Your FAFSA
New Student Orientation
Wentworth New Student Orientation (NSO) will be amended to a virtual format to ensure the health and safety of our new students, their families, and the Wentworth Community. The Center for Student Engagement has developed a comprehensive and interactive orientation program that will engage new students. Orientation will begin in June.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Important Dates & Deadlines (Spring/Summer 2020)
- February 15 - Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Watch the instructional video.
- Mid-March - Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out to new students.
- May 1
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits (non-refundable after May 1st).
- Wentworth student email accounts available for deposited students.
- June 1 - Online Orientation modules available on Blackboard
- June 15 - Academic Honesty program available on Blackboard
- June 15-26 - Live online presentation and Q&A sessions. Check Wentworth email for links to academic and Q&A Zoom sessions
- June 18 - Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment available
- June 30 - Deadline for students to complete Online Orientation modules.
- July 6 - Fall 2020 E-Bills available through LConnect
- July 10 - Financial Aid paperwork due
- July 15 - Immunization Forms Due
- Mid-July - Housing Agreement Due
- Late July - Housing Assignments Available to View
- July 30 - Fall 2020 tuition bill and Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver due
- July 31
- Final High School Transcript
- Submit a photo for your student ID
- August 1 - Academic Honesty Workshop Due
- August 10 - Deadline to purchase discounted MBTA Pass
- August 14 - EVERFI online courses available
- September - Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Participation in WOW is required of all incoming students.
- September 8 - First Day of Classes
*All dates are subject to change. Please be sure to check department websites and LConnect throughout the summer for the most up-to-date information.
Forms and Instructions
- Defer Form
- Disclosure Form
- Financial Aid FAQs
- LConnect Instructions
- Information for students with a Pre-Calculus Conditional Acceptance
- Information for students with an Algebra 2 Conditional Acceptance
- Information for students with an English Proficiency Conditional Acceptance
- Residency Requirement Information