You are here
Welcome Accepted Students
You’re a #WITADMIT! Now what?
Accepted Student Chat
Are you thinking about attending Wentworth in the Fall and have some questions before making your final decision?
Join the Admissions staff and students for an online chat on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM (EST).
Shadow a Wentworth Student
Admitted students are invited to campus for a Shadow Day! We match prospective students with current students in the same major of study. You will have the opportunity to attend up to three classes, dine on campus, and see what it is like to be a student at Wentworth.
Shadow visits are available January 29 - April 6, 2018.
Shadow visits are NOT available on the following dates:
- February 19 - President’s Day
- March 5-9 - Wentworth’s Spring Break
- March 23 and March 30 - Accepted Student Days
For questions regarding the Shadow Program, please contact:
Submit your FAFSA
Make sure your Student Aid is ready to go. Submit your FAFSA by March 1 to meet our priority deadline.
Remember to use Wentworth's school code 002225.
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) takes place in June and is a two-day, overnight introduction to the Wentworth community where you will have the opportunity to meet other first-year students, staff and faculty.
New Student Orientation Dates
- Session 1: June 14-15 (Thursday-Friday)
- Session 2: June 18-19 (Monday-Tuesday)
- Session 3: June 22-23 (Friday-Saturday)
- Session 4: June 25-26 (Monday-Tuesday)
*Deposited students will receive an email to register for orientation.
Transfer students are not required to attend New Student Orientation, though they are welcome to attend if interested. Instead, transfer students are invited to attend Transfer Orientation on August 1, 2018. During Transfer Orientation, students learn more about class registration, co-op, campus resources, and meet other transfer students. Communication via email will arrive over the summer inviting transfer students to register for Transfer Student Orientation.
International Student Orientation
We understand the high cost associated with international travel and therefore do not require our international students to attend New Student Orientation. However, International students are required to attend Wentworth Opening Week and International Student Orientation. International Student Orientation takes place August 30-31.
Please email email@example.com with any questions related to any of the above orientation programs.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- March 1 - Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Watch the instructional video.
- Late March - Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out to new students.
- May 1
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits (non-refundable after May 1st).
- Registration for New Student and Family Orientation (NSO) opens for deposited students.
- Wentworth student email accounts available for deposited students.
- June 1 - Housing Agreement and Roommate Matching Questionnaire available
- June 6 - Deadline to register for NSO (sessions may fill up sooner)
June 14-15 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 1 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 18-19 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 2 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 21 - Fall 2018 E-Bills available through LConnect
June 22-23 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 3 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
June 25-26 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 4 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
Late June - Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment available
- July 1 - Immunization forms are due
- July 6 - Housing Agreement Due
- July 9 - Financial Aid paperwork due
- July 16-20 - Housing Selection available for first-year students
- July 31 - Submit a photo for you student ID
- August 1
- Fall 2018 tuition bill due
- Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment deadline
- Third Millennium Classroom online courses available
- Transfer Orientation
- August 3 - Official final high school transcript due
- August 10 - Deadline to purchase discounted MBTA Pass
- August 30 - IMPACT!, Pre-WOW programs and International Student Orientation begin
- August 31 - New student move-in
- September 1 - Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Participation in WOW is required of all incoming students.
- September 5 - Deadline for Third Millennium Classroom
- September 6 - First Day of Classes
*All dates are subject to change. Please be sure to check department websites and LConnect throughout the summer for the most up-to-date information.