Welcome Accepted Students
Effective immediately through April 30, 2020, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission, Wentworth Institute of Technology is canceling all Admissions events and tours. We are seeking ways to conduct events and meetings virtually whenever possible.
You’re a #WITADMIT! Now what?
Virtual Accepted Student Day
Congratulations on being accepted to Wentworth! We cannot wait to have you join our action-oriented community of doers, makers, and creators. This spring, we would like nothing more than to welcome you to campus. In light of all that is happening, we will no longer have the March 20, April 3, or April 4 on-campus events. Instead, we moved this experience online. Whether you have already decided to attend Wentworth or are still considering your options, this program is made just for you! On our page, you’ll be able to access on-demand content covering academic overviews, campus support services, student and alumni testimonials, and a tour.
Schedule a Financial Aid Appointment
The Wentworth Financial Aid Office is pleased to offer you guidance on understanding your financial aid package and payment options. These one-on-one meetings are designed to discuss the financial aid process and scholarships as well as answer any questions that you might have. Please click the button below form to request an appointment.
Submit Your FAFSA
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) takes place in June and is a two-day, overnight introduction to the Wentworth community where you will have the opportunity to meet other first-year students, staff and faculty.
2020 Orientation Dates:
- Session 1: June 15-16
- Session 2: June 18-19
- Session 3: June 22-23
- Session 4: June 25-26
*Register for orientation will open in May.
Transfer students are not required to attend New Student Orientation, though they are welcome to attend if interested. Instead, transfer students are invited to attend Transfer Orientation. During Transfer Orientation, students learn more about class registration, co-op, campus resources, and meet other transfer students. Communication via email will arrive over the summer inviting transfer students to register for Transfer Student Orientation.
International Student Orientation
We understand the high cost associated with international travel and therefore do not require our international students to attend New Student Orientation. However, International students are required to attend International Student Orientation & Wentworth Opening Week which take place late August.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to any of the above orientation programs.
Important Dates & Deadlines (Spring/Summer 2020)
- February 15 - Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Watch the instructional video.
- Mid-March - Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out to new students.
- May 1
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits (non-refundable after May 1st).
- Registration for New Student and Family Orientation (NSO) opens for deposited students.
- Wentworth student email accounts available for deposited students.
- Early June
- Housing Agreement and Roommate Matching Questionnaire available
- Deadline to register for NSO (sessions may fill up sooner)
- June 15-16 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 1 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
- June 18-19 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 2 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
- Mid-June - Fall 2020 E-Bills available through LConnect
- June 22-23 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 3 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
- June 25-26 - New Student/Family Orientation Session 4 (Class registration takes place during NSO)
- Late June - Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment available
- Immunization forms are due
- Housing Agreement Due
- Financial Aid paperwork due
- Housing Selection available for first-year students
- Submit a photo for your student ID
- Fall 2020 tuition bill due
- Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment deadline
- Transfer Orientation
- Official final high school transcript due
- Third Millennium Classroom online courses available
- August 10 - Deadline to purchase discounted MBTA Pass
- September 1 - New Residential International Students Move-In
- September 2
- International Student Orientation - Day 1
- Pre-WOW Move-in
- September 3
- International Student Orientation - Day 2
- New student move-in
Pre-WOW & Bridges Events
- September 4 -7 - Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Participation in WOW is required of all incoming students.
- September 8 - First Day of Classes
*All dates are subject to change. Please be sure to check department websites and LConnect throughout the summer for the most up-to-date information.