You are here
Welcome Accepted Students
You’re a #WITADMIT! Now what?
Attend an Accepted Student Day
The Wentworth community invites you to join us on campus for Accepted Student Day on one of the following dates:
- Friday, March 23, 2018 (Register)
- Friday, March 30, 2018 (Register)
At Accepted Student Day you will:
- Hear from faculty and discover more about your academic major
- Tour campus and visit our residence halls
- Interact with current students and get their perspective on Wentworth
- Meet your future classmates in the Fall 2018 entering class
- Learn more about co-op, student activities, residence life, athletics, and more
Shadow a Wentworth Student
Admitted students are invited to campus for a Shadow Day! We match prospective students with current students in the same major of study. You will have the opportunity to attend up to three classes, dine on campus, and see what it is like to be a student at Wentworth.
Shadow visits are available January 29 - April 6, 2018.
Shadow visits are NOT available on the following dates:
- February 19 - President’s Day
- March 5-9 - Wentworth’s Spring Break
- March 23 and March 30 - Accepted Student Days
For questions regarding the Shadow Program, please contact:
- Andrew deMelo at email@example.com if you were accepted into Architecture or any Engineering program.
- Josselyn Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you were accepted into any other major.
Submit your FAFSA
Make sure your Student Aid is ready to go. Submit your FAFSA by March 1 to meet our priority deadline.
Remember to use Wentworth's school code 002225.
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) takes place in June and is a two-day, overnight introduction to the Wentworth community where you will have the opportunity to meet other first year students, staff and faculty.
New Student Orientation Dates
- Session 1: June 14-15 (Thursday-Friday)
- Session 2: June 18-19 (Monday-Tuesday)
- Session 3: June 22-23 (Friday-Saturday)
- Session 4: June 25-26 (Monday-Tuesday)
*Registration will be available in late April/early May.
International Student Orientation
We understand the high cost associated with international travel and therefore do not require our international students to attend New Student Orientation. However, International students are required to attend Wentworth Opening Week and International Student Orientation. International Student Orientation takes place August 30-31.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- March 1 Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Watch the instructional video.
- Late March Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out to new students.
- Mid-April Registration for New Student Orientation (NSO) opens
- May 1
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits (non-refundable after May 1st).
- Wentworth student email accounts available for deposited students.
- Early June
- Housing Agreement and Roommate Matching Questionnaire available
- Orientation registration deadline
- Student Health Insurance Waiver or enrollment available
- Fall 2018 E-Bills available through Lconnect
June 14-15 (Thursday-Friday) - New Student/Family Orientation Session 1
June 18-19 (Monday-Tuesday) - New Student/Family Orientation Session 2
June 22-23 (Friday-Saturday) - New Student/Family Orientation Session 3
June 25-26 (Monday-Tuesday) - New Student/Family Orientation Session 4
- Immunization forms are due
- Housing Agreement Due
- Financial Aid paperwork due
- Housing Selection available for first-year students
- Optional Transfer Student Orientation
- Submit photograph for student ID
- Early August
- Third Millennium Classroom online courses available
- Final Official High School Transcript
- Fall 2018 tuition bill due
- Student Health Insurance Plan waiver or enrollment deadline
- Deadline to purchase discounted MBTA Pass
- Late August
- IMPACT! (Pre-WOW program)
- Deadline for Third Millennium Classroom
- August 30-31 (Thursday-Friday) - International Student Orientation
- August 31 - New student move-in
- September 1-5 (Saturday-Wednesday) - Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Participation in WOW is required of all incoming students.
- September 6 - First Day of Classes
*All dates are subject to change. Please be sure to check department websites and Lconnect throughout the summer for the most up-to-date information.