Academic Policies and Procedures
Many academic policies and procedures can be found in the Academic Catalog.
The links below may require Wentworth credentials.
The collective bargaining agreement between Wentworth Institute of Technology and the Wentworth Faculty Federation, Local 2403, American Federation of Teachers AFL-CIO can be found here.
- Academic Affairs Faculty and Staff Recruitment Plan (coming soon)
- Process for Developing and Approving New Programs (coming soon)
- Process for Academic Agreements (Articulation, Exchange, Collaboration)
- Minimum Course Size Guidelines
- Course Release and Buyout Guidelines
- Minimum Use Guidelines/Foundational Practices for the Learning Management System
- ICC and New Program Deadlines
- Online Offerings and Course Modalities at Wentworth
- Guidelines for Student Absences due to Illness
Other resources are available in myWentworth (you must be logged in for links to work)