Skip to main content
A sign for the Wentworth Institute of Technology is in the foreground and a city bus letting off students is in the background

Congratulations on being accepted to Wentworth! We look forward to meeting you in person. Now that you are admitted, you will need to apply for and obtain a visa in order to study at Wentworth.

The International Admissions office will review your documents and produce a Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant Student Status (Form I-20). This form is not your visa, however, you will need it to obtain your visa to enter the United States.

To learn more about the process of obtaining your visa to study at Wentworth, review these frequently asked questions and visit:…

In Massachusetts it's required that all students be immunized (vaccinated) which protects the health and safety of all people on our university's campus. For more information on requirements and how to submit your documentation, please visit Health & Wellness.