LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff
Many folks in the LGBTQ community have the privilege to live their authentic selves and to receive love and support from those around them. It's also important to recognize that others might not be this lucky. Being out is a privilege that some don’t have.
Here at Wentworth, LGBTQ+ faculty and staff are ready to support those who are out and those who are not ready to come out just yet.
The following individuals are available to answer any questions and to provide guidance and support:
- Alex Cabal: Diversity & Social Justice Programs
- Erik Cote: Office of the President
- Ella Howard: Humanities & Social Sciences
- Andrew deMelo: Admissions
- Lyndsey Emmons: Student Affairs (Care Specialist)
- David Simpson: Biological Engineering
- Loren Belforti: Center for Wellness
- Daniel Chadwick: Admissions
- Jesse Correia: Student Affairs
- Joe Fisher: Residential Life
- Catlin Wells: Office of Institutional Equity