Office of Institutional Equity
The Office of Institutional Equity supports the university in cultivating and maintaining a campus environment that is equitable, inclusive and accessible.
About the Office
Students, faculty, staff and guests have a right to be free from discrimination in all university programs or activities.
The Office of Institutional Equity:
- Establishes and implements meaningful non-discrimination policies;
- Coordinates the prompt, thorough and impartial resolution to allegations of discrimination;
- Identifies and eliminates obstacles to accessibility for students, faculty and staff;
- Collaborates with campus partners to promote fair and inclusive hiring practices; and
- Manages compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws;
- Provides educational programming regarding equity, inclusion and access to the campus community.
Meet the Staff
Executive Director of Equity and Compliance/Title IX Coordinator
205 Williston Hall