Upon receipt of a report of Sexual Misconduct, Sex Discrimination, Sexual Exploitation, or Retaliation, the University will contact the Complainant regarding supportive measures. Supportive measures are also available for Respondents, and the Title IX Coordinator will meet with each party individual regarding supportive measures.
Supportive measures are non-disciplinary, non-punitive individualized services, that are available without fee or charge, and are designed to protect the safety of all parties.
Supportive measures include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extension of deadlines or other course-related adjustments
- Modification of work or class schedules
- Campus escort services
- Mutual orders of no contact
- Changes in work or housing locations
- Leaves of absences
- Increased security and monitoring of certain areas
Please contact the Title IX Coordinator if you have any additional questions.
Interim Title IX Coordinator
205 Williston Hall