Fall 2021 Registration
New Graduate Student Registration
Fall 2021 registration for new Graduate students will be available on:
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:30am
Students are urged to review the How to Register for Classes page for step-by-step registration instructions.
Registration priority is based on class status (number of completed/earned credit hours) and do not include any in-progress courses. Registration status can be found in LeopardWeb under the Student tab (Registration > Registration Status). A student's registration status shows when the student can register and if they have any holds that would prevent registration.
Registration opens at 7:30am each day:
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021: Fifth Year and Seniors (96+ Earned credits), ROTC/Veterans, all returning Graduate and Part-Time Undergraduate Programs
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021: Juniors (64 - 95 Earned credits)
- Thursday, April 8, 2021: Sophomores (32 - 63 Earned credits)
- Friday, April 9, 2021: Freshmen (0 to 31 Earned credits)
Fall 2021 Course Schedule
You can explore the class offerings for the Fall 2021 semester by clicking here.
General Registration Tips
Plan out options
- Plan out options before registration opens by seeing which classes you need to take on your course worksheet and when all of the sections are offered on the course section search function in LeopardWeb. This will save you time if you attempt to register and find that your first choices are full.
Build a smart schedule
- Start with classes that have the fewest sections available (usually your major classes), as once you get those classes on your schedule, you can work around them to add classes that have more sections offered on more days and times.
Register for co-requisite courses at the same time
Co-requisites are courses that you must take in the same semester (such as INDS2000 and INDS2300). You must register for all co-requisites at the same time; the registration system will not register you for anything if you only attempt to register for one part of a co-requisite pair. You can see if a course has co-requisites by clicking on the five-digit CRN and then clicking on the course title.
You can also check your degree audit (also through the Student tab, but through the student records link) to make sure your classes are satisfying degree requirements.