Fall 2022 Registration
When navigating in Student Self-Service Class Registration, make sure to use only one browser window when registering. Switching between multiple browser tabs while registering for classes may result in errors, freezing, and data not showing correctly.
Registration priority is based on class status (number of completed/earned credit hours) and do not include any in-progress courses. Registration status can be found in LeopardWeb under the Student tab (Registration > Registration Status). A student's registration status shows when the student can register and if they have any holds that would prevent registration.
Registration opens at 7:30am each day:
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022: Fifth Year and Seniors (96+ Earned credits), ROTC/Veterans, all returning Graduate and Part-Time Undergraduate Programs
- Wednesday, March 23, 2022: Juniors (64 - 95 Earned credits)
- Thursday, March 24, 2022: Sophomores (32 - 63 Earned credits)
- Friday, March 25, 2022: Freshmen (0 to 31 Earned credits)
Summer 2022 & Fall 2022 Course Schedules
You can explore the class offerings for the Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 semesters by clicking here.
General Registration Tips
Use only one browser
- When navigating in Student Self-Service Class Registration, make sure to use only one browser window when registering. Switching between multiple browser tabs while registering for classes may result in errors, freezing, and data not showing correctly.
Plan out options
- Plan out options before registration opens by seeing which classes you need to take on your course worksheet and when all of the sections are offered on the course section search function in LeopardWeb. This will save you time if you attempt to register and find that your first choices are full.
Build a smart schedule
- Start with classes that have the fewest sections available (usually your major classes), as once you get those classes on your schedule, you can work around them to add classes that have more sections offered on more days and times.
Register for co-requisite courses at the same time
Co-requisites are courses that you must take in the same semester (such as INDS2000 and INDS2300). You must register for all co-requisites at the same time; the registration system will not register you for anything if you only attempt to register for one part of a co-requisite pair. You can see if a course has co-requisites by clicking on the five-digit CRN and then clicking on the course title.
You can also check your degree audit (also through the Student tab, but through the student records link) to make sure your classes are satisfying degree requirements.
Ask for help if you need it
- If you run into something and need help, do not hesitate to ask for help. You can get registration help from your student success advisor in the Success Studio (Successstudio@wit.edu or 617-989-4545)