Center for Diversity & Social Justice
The Center for Diversity & Social Justice (CDSJ) Programs at Wentworth is committed to promoting inclusion, multidimensional & cross-cultural perspectives, and providing a welcoming community to students of various races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, socio-economic classes, religion, spiritual traditions, ages, and abilities. CDSJ programs and services are rooted in creating, and increasing the understanding of social justice while fostering excellence within the greater Wentworth community. The cornerstones of the work within the center are accomplished by creating educational opportunities, dialogues, trainings, programs and spaces for celebration that promote advocacy, education, self-reflection and affinity.
Leadership development, personal growth and expanding professional opportunities for underrepresented populations
Commit to upholding Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Create opportunities for critical thinking, self-awareness, and self-reflection.
- Build systems of support and growth for members of the Wentworth community.
- Engage individuals and groups to develop their own sense of empowerment in order to bring about social change.
- Offer advocacy and outreach to address students' cultural, educational, emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
- Collaborate with staff and faculty to create campus-wide change and increase learning among our student body.
- Highlight student successes and accomplishments
- Provide a gathering space for students, faculty, staff, and guests to engage educationally and socially.