The Honors Cohort at Wentworth is a community of exceptional students from all majors. The inaugural cohort was selected for the Class of 2025 and included top students in the incoming, first year class. There is no separate application for students to be considered for the honors cohort. The selection process occurs in March of the given application cycle.
- Encourage students to explore new ideas through small group discussions with a variety of speaker series
- Strengthen students’ critical thinking and communication skills
- Create an intellectual community that extends beyond classroom walls
- Challenge and support Honors students in the highest possible academic achievements
Benefits of the Honors Cohort
- A community of bright, curious, hard-working students
- Leadership networking and speaker series
- Priority consideration for Accelerated Master's Degrees at Wentworth
- Strong faculty support-as teachers, mentors, and advisors
- An Honors living and learning community
- Peer mentor system
- $1,500 Leopard Pride Book Award
Learn How to Apply
Read more about the application process, timeline, and requirements for how to apply as a First Year or Transfer student.
View our in-person and virtual visit options and learn more about the academics and student community at Wentworth