Skip to main content
Fitness and Recreation Policies
- Only members of the Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and Wentworth Institute of Technology are allowed to use Fitness and Recreation.
- All visitors MUST possess and show a current college-issued ID to gain admittance to Fitness and Recreation.
- All visitors must check-in at the desk upon arrival at Fitness and Recreation.
- Closed-toe athletic footwear must be worn at all times. Bare feet, boots or dress shoes may not be worn at any time while using the equipment.
- Between the months of November and April, all visitors MUST change into a clean pair of shoes before using Fitness and Recreation.
- Visitors must wear appropriate clothing at all times. Shirts are required.
- As a courtesy to others, please wipe down the equipment after each use.
- Out of safety concerns, and general courtesy, please re-rack your weights when you have completed your exercise and return equipment to its proper location.
- Barbells, when in use, MUST have collars.
- No food (including gum) or drink (except water) is allowed at any time in Fitness and Recreation.
- Loose chalk is never permitted.
- Personal sound devices are not permitted in Fitness and Recreation without the use of headphones.
- No abusive language permitted. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Visitors are asked to NOT adjust the TV channel. If you would like to view another program, please ask Fitness and Recreation staff to change the channel for you.
- Failure to follow the above policies and/or ignoring the direction of Fitness and Recreation staff will result in a suspension of privileges at the discretion of the Fitness and Recreation Director.