Parker Street Lot Turning into Drive-in Theater
With indoor movie theaters currently closed, an old staple of motion picture past is making a comeback this summer: the drive-in.
Wentworth Institute of Technology’s Parker Street parking lot, along with the lot at the Seaport’s Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), will be hosting the outdoor movies through July. The events are coordinated officially through the City of Boston and not affiliated with Wentworth directly.
The Parker Lot will screen the following films:
- Coco—July 22 at 6:00 p.m.
- Trolls—July 29 at 6:00 p.m.
- Harriet—July 29 at 8:30 p.m.
The remaining schedule for the BCEC is as follows:
- 42—July 15 at 10:00 a.m. (ages 55+)
- Frozen II—July 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Jurassic Park—July 15 at 8:30 p.m.