The President’s Society
The President’s Society recognizes and thanks the many generous donors—alumni, parents, students and friends—whose leadership gifts, renewable each year, make it possible for Wentworth’s builders, doers, dreamers and makers to thrive.
- Graduates of the Last Decade: $500 and above annually
- President’s Society: $1,000- $24,999 annually
- President’s Circle: $25,000 and above annually
- Watson Society: $100,000 and above annually
- Arioch Wentworth Society: Lifetime of $1,000,000 and above
Donors to Wentworth become Crest Society members by making a gift three years in a row and each consecutive year thereafter. Crest Society donors are welcome to give to any area of the Institute, at any level.
1904 Legacy Society
The 1904 Legacy Society honors, celebrates and recognizes alumni and friends who have made a commitment to support Wentworth Institute of Technology through a planned, or deferred, gift. These future gifts contribute to the growth and success of Wentworth, and they will benefit future generations of Wentworth students and faculty. Learn more about Planned Giving.