How to Change Your Password
This process is for when you know your current password and want to change it. If you do not know your current password, follow the Recover Forgotten Password directions instead.
- Visit the Change Password form. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Enter your current password and choose a new password following the minimum requirements.
- When your password is successfully changed, you will be taken to your profile page
After successfully changing your password, you may need to update...
- Wireless password saved for eduroam wireless network access on your laptop or mobile device
- Email clients such as Outlook, Mail, or your mobile device
- Printers if you are using MacOS
- Other applications which use your Wentworth credentials.
Sample reasons why you might need to change your password
- Your password is nearing 180 days old and you are required to
- Your password has already expired and must be changed immediately
- Someone else knows your password or you shared it accidentally
- Good practice to change passwords regularly.