You are here
About Technology Services
The Technology Services supports technology at the University across all colleges and business units. We represent our team aligned with the Wentworth "W". Two core concepts, Client Experience & Enterprise Services are a foundation for our support of Student Success.
- Tech Spot is Wentworth's Technology Help Desk and your go-to place for help with everything from accounts to laptops. Two specific teams are listed below.
- Laptop Services supports all aspects of the Laptop program including distribution, technical support, repair, and academic software and licensing downloads.
- Media Services supports classroom media technology and maintains an inventory of equipment available for loan for academic purposes. Also, we provide media support for meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Learning Innovation & Technology supports the latest in teaching and learning, state of the art academic technology tools to engage learners, and resources for course development
- Network Operations supports the campus network, WiFi, Internet access, network security, telecommunication, and the data center. To request support or services from this group, please contact the Tech Spot.
- Enterprise Systems supports administrative applications including the student information system, data warehouse, and our mobile app. To request support or services from this group, please contact the Tech Spot.
- Information Security is responsible for the privacy and security of the Institute’s electronic resources.