You are here
About the Division of Technology Services
The Division of Technology Services supports all aspects of technology at the Institute.
- Enterprise Applications supports administrative applications including the student information system, data warehouse, and mobile application. To request services from this team, please contact Mia He.
- Information Security responsible for the privacy and security of the Institute’s information resources.
- Learning Innovation and Technology supports the latest in teaching and learning, state of the art academic technology tools to engage learners, and resources for course development
- Network Operations supports the campus network, WiFi, Internet access, network security, telecommunication, and the data center. To request support or services from this group, please contact the Tech Spot.
- Tech Spot is Wentworth's Technology Help Desk. From accounts to laptops, we support all services offered by the department and are home to two additional teams listed below.
- Laptop Services supports all aspects of the Laptop program including distribution, technical support, repair and academic software and licensing downloads.
- Media Services supports classroom media technology and maintains an inventory of equipment available for loan for academic purposes. Also, we provide media support for meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Enable students to learn more effectively.
- Enable WIT to operate in an efficient and effective way.
- Prepare students for the future in which information technologies will play an increasingly significant role in both their personal and professional lives.
- Enable WIT to reach out to the community in support of the various needs of the constituents.
- Enable WIT to achieve a competitive advantage in attracting students, faculty, and staff.