Monthly Payment Plan
Wentworth Institute of Technology offers an interest-free monthly payment plan in partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS). Recently our payment plan provider, Tuition Management Systems (TMS), was acquired by Nelnet Campus Commerce. They are one of the largest payment plan providers with partnerships with 1,300 campuses across the country. Very soon you may start seeing materials, emails and social media with their logo encouraging you to sign up for a payment plan before our school’s deadline.
By setting up a payment plan, families may divide the cost of the academic year over nine, ten or more payments, which are remitted directly to TMS/Nelnet by the fifth of every month, and appear on the student's Wentworth E-Bill as soon as TMS/Nelnet receives payment. We are pleased to partner with Nelnet Campus Commerce to provide this option for our students.
More information about the current plan options, as well as online enrollment, is available at the TMS website. Students going on a Fall co-op and taking classes for Spring/Summer may want to consider enrolling in a Spring/Summer "co-op" payment plan rather than the traditional Fall/Spring plan.
TUITION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (TMS)
Payment Plan Details
Full Year Plan
- 12 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) April 5th
- 11 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) May 5th
- 10 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) June 5th
- 9 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) July 5th
- 8 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) August 5th*
- Last Payment date for all: March 5th (Following Year)
- Enrollment Fee: $85.00
Fall Only Plan
- 5 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) June 5th
- 4 Payments - First Payment (Current Year) July 5th
- Last Payment date: October 5th
- Enrollment Fee: $60.00
Spring Only Plan
- 5 Payments - First Payment November 5th
- 4 Payments - First Payment December 5th
- Last Payment date: March 5th (Following Year)
- Enrollment Fee: $60.00
○ This is a no-interest monthly payment plan.
○ Each monthly payment is determined by taking the total budget (the remaining balance after subtracting any aid or loans) and dividing it by the number of installments (months in the plan).
(E.g. A $3,000 budget on a 5-payment plan, for instance, would result in five $600 monthly payments.)
○ If two subsequent payments are missed, the plan will be canceled and a $100 late fee may be applied to the student’s WIT account balance. The student may also be ineligible for future payment plans.
*Because this plan starts after the bill due date, interested families will need to contact their student’s billing counselor directly to enroll.
For questions, or to enroll, please call TMS directly at 1-800-722-4867, or visit their website at https://wit.afford.com/