summerLAB: A Deep Dive into Architecture and Digital Making
A Fully-Remote Summer Program for High School Students offered by Wentworth Institute of Technology
Come build something great with us! Summer 2020
In this three-week digital design course, participants will learn and experience the phases of architectural design, from concept to design development to representation, as they digitally produce an original 3D structure and develop skills in multiple drafting, modeling, rendering, and animation software. Students will also receive college credit for successful completion of the program!
Eligibility: You may apply if you are a current high-school student entering grades 10 and above (current 9th graders through current 11th graders).
Be An Architect This Summer!
Apply if you are interested in
- learning about architecture as a practice and profession
- developing digital design skills and learning new software
- designing and developing an original architectural proposal
- connecting and collaborating with other young designers
- building out your design portfolio
- working with college professors
- earning college credit
Application deadline is June 1.
For questions contact us at email@example.com.