Jobs By Titles
- Responsible for marketing and generating new marketing ideas
- Check in with Coop (Alex) one week before each event and start:
- Hanging posters (see location list – important are offices!!!)
- Dropping A-Stand posters to physical plant 5 days before event, so they can place A-stands outside 3 days before event
- Distributing table stands in cafeteria
- Set up short and long term strategy on how to bring the design thinking process into Accelerate and strengthen exposure to all teams
- Provide financial insights on funding and what it takes for teams to receive funding
- Work with teams to determine their financial statements and how they can set themselves up to receive funding
- Research other organizations and what criteria they use to fund successful startup ideas
Students will help oversee equipment use in and out of the labs. Assist with equipment repair and maintenance as necessary. May fabricate and install fixtures as needed in the labs.
We have multiple positions available throughout our department. Several positions involve maintenance of equipment and lab space. Others will learn how to weld, learn how to do basic machining. Others will learn the Bluehill 3 platform, and potentially have Wave Matrix software.