You are here
News at Wentworth
- November 9, 2018—From across disciplines they met to break down traditional barriers, reframe possibilities, and co-design innovative solutions.
- November 9, 2018—Shawmut Design and Construction joins university in corporate-academic alliance for aspiring undergraduates.
- November 5, 2018—The Wentworth women's volleyball program claimed its first Commonwealth Coast Conference Championship in program history with a 3-0 win over Roger Williams University.
- November 2, 2018—The "Future of Aging" Think Tank event takes place Saturday, November 3.
- November 2, 2018—As he eyes the finish line for the completion of the new Center for Engineering, Innovation and Sciences, Kevin Smith sees a building that will provide students with the tools—both new and time-honored—to graduate and find endless opportunities to make a difference in the world.
- October 31, 2018—Eight students in electrical and computer engineering became the first members of a new chapter of the IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu honor society at an induction ceremony.
- October 29, 2018—The article highlights the hardworking nature of students who are designing the buildings of the future.
- October 25, 2018—Marking the bicentennial anniversary of the book’s publication, the Fenway Frankenstein Festival is now underway with a slew of events planned on the campuses of Wentworth and other Colleges of the Fenway schools.
- October 24, 2018—College Planning & Management magazine discusses STEM equality and points to the success of the Myles and Eugenia Sweeney Department of Construction Management as an example of leading the way.
- October 19, 2018—Wentworth student Delson DaSilva, BSME ’19, is among those helping to mentor classmates interested in participating in hackathons and finding networking opportunities ahead of the NASA International Space Apps Challenge.
- October 10, 2018—Wentworth Institute of Technology and the Colleges of the Fenway (COF) have teamed up to hold the Fenway Frankenstein Festival from Oct. 24-31, to celebrate the art and science of Mary Shelley’s masterpiece and mark the 200th anniversary of its publication.
- October 5, 2018—During his childhood in Haiti, Sony Benjamain, a construction management major, dreamt of coming to the United States and pursuing a four-year college degree at a reputable university. His path would eventually lead him to Wentworth.
- September 27, 2018—The “Making Time” exhibit stems from a project in an Introduction to Engineering Design class.
- September 27, 2018—Fox-25 sat down with Jeffrey Michael, associate professor in the Department of Industrial Design, to talk about how retro flip phones are making a comeback and why Michael believes smartphones change behavior.
- September 26, 2018—President Zorica Pantić’s “Round of Applause” tour officially began on September 21 when staff and faculty gathered on the Wentworth campus’ front lawn to show their appreciation for the president’s 12 years of leadership.
- September 18, 2018—A company that produces flying cars has caught the attention of some curious Wentworth students and afforded them a unique opportunity for career success.