Architectural education at Wentworth embraces the complex nature of architecture as a conceptual, technical, and social practice that is ultimately centered on the art of making. The program encourages deep explorations in the material culture of architecture and challenges students to deploy this knowledge in ways that enrich the built environment and enhance people’s lives. [...]
News & Events
- Professor Mark Klopfer wins prestigious national design award from the Bruner Foundation.
- Five Wentworth architecture alumni are semi-finalists in the Design Museum Boston Street Seats competition.
- Professor Manuel Delgado Wins International Competition.
- BSA's 2012 Student Design Showcase Competition
- International Inspiration
Professor Mark Klopfer and his landscape architecture firm Klopfer Martin Design Group have been awarded a silver medal from the Bruner Foundation, which sponsors the Rudy Bruner Award for Urban Excellence. [...]