You are here
Campus Climate Committee
- Have all committee members trained regarding the compliance requirements of Title IX.
- Develop a comprehensive list of the current offerings of trainings and resources on campus related to Title IX and review for completeness.
- Analyze the survey results and review the recommendations.
- Form sub-groups who will work, with the co-chairs, to develop and implement programs and professional development resources related to Title IX and present a plan of action to President.
- Present survey results and subsequent plan of action to faculty/staff and students.
- Linda Shinomoto, Vice-President for Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator, committee co-chair
- Annamaria Wenner, Vice-President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students, committee co-chair
Student Programming sub-committee (Know Your IX Committee)
- Jenn Kosses, Assistant Dean of Students, sub-committee chair
- Cheryl Aaron, Director, Athletics
- Joe Martel-Foley, Assistant Professor, College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Edie Waldsmith, Maintenance C Worker, Physical Plant
- Claudio Santiago, Utility Coordinator, Physical Plant
- William Powers, Chief, Department of Public Safety
- Connor Erickson, Head Men's Soccer Coach, Athletics
- Amy Intille, Chief of Staff, sub-committee chair
- Peter Fowler, Associate Dean of Students
- Dennis Nealon, Associate Director, Public Affairs and Marketing
- Lauren Margharita, Associate Director, Student Financial Services
- Mark Pasnik, Professor, Architecture; College of Architecture, Design and Construction Management
Faculty/Staff training sub-committee
- Tes Zakrzewski, Director of Learning Innovation and Technology, sub-committee co-chair
- Lynette Panarelli, Assistant Professor; College of Architecture, Design and Construction Management, sub-committee co-chair
- Brian Burns, Director of Compliance and Risk Management
- Nakisa Alborz, Department Chair, Interdisciplinary Engineering; College of Engineering and Technology
- Patricia Osgood, Director, Student Financial Services
- Annamaria Wenner, Vice-President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
Full Committee meetings
2015: December 3
2016: January 7, February 11, March 10, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13
2017: January 10, March 14, April 11