You are here
Video Podcast Series
The Center for Wellness and Disability Services at Wentworth Institute of Technology presents this video podcast series to help inform the Wentworth community about issues related to Wellness, Counseling, and Disability Services. Please direct questions to David Byers, LICSW, by e-mail at email@example.com.
Check out the latest Video Podcast from the Center for Wellness!
And explore the links below to learn more about resources at Wentworth:
- Welcome to Counseling Services
- Welcome to Disability Services
- Yoga and Mental Health
- Chair Yoga for Relaxation
- The Benefits of Exercise
- Art Therapy: Draw it out!
- SAD: Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Coping with Grief in College
- Disability Services
- Information for Public Safety
- Time Management: Tips from your Classmates
- Transitioning from High School to College for Students with Disabilities
- Learning and Thriving with ADHD
- Gender Neutral Restrooms on Campus
- Community Standards at Wentworth