Living at Wentworth is as stimulating as learning at Wentworth.
At Wentworth, you'll enjoy small college comforts and big city excitement. Our 31-acre campus boasts a tree-lined quad, campus-wide wireless Internet access, modern and traditional residence halls, and diverse campus amenities such as a dining hall, bookstore, convenience store, the rich resources of the Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons, computer center, a 24-hour Department of Public Safety, and numerous social activities.
Wentworth students can participate in any of more than 70 student clubs and organizations dedicated to activities such as competitive video gaming, sustainability, cycling, rugby, ultimate Frisbee, and many more. On-campus recreational facilities include fitness centers, athletic fields, and a gymnasium. There are also extensive services to support Wentworth students with their ability to succeed personally and academically. Whether you need student health services, the Center for Disability and Wellness, the Center for Diversity and Social Justice, or anything else, Wentworth has you covered.
Through Wentworth's Center for Community and Learning Partnerships you can engage with the local community and gain experience — and credits — through service-learning activities.
Wentworth is part of the Colleges of the Fenway (COF), five great Boston-based schools in close proximity to one another, enabling you to cross-register for courses, join clubs, and access all the great COF resources.
Clubs and Activities
Wentworth students can participate in any of more than 70 clubs dedicated to activities such as competitive video gaming, sustainability, cycling, rugby, ultimate Frisbee, and many more. Students can also build their resumes and networking skills by participating in student government; cultural organizations; event programming; Wentworth Internet Radio + Entertainment (W.I.R.E.), which was named the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System's best Internet station in the country in 2014; and a range of professional associations for every major.
Health and Wellness
Wentworth students have access to a number of counseling, health, and wellness services. On-campus facilities include fitness centers, athletic fields, tennis courts, and gymnasiums. Our Counseling Center is staffed by professionally trained counselors available to discuss personal issues in a safe, confidential environment.
Academic Organizations (Student Branches)
- American Institute of Architecture Students
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Association of IT Professionals
- Construction Management Association
- Industrial Design Society of America
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Math Club
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Student Association of Facilities Management
- Student Association of Interior Design
- Wentworth Architecture Club
Special Interest Organizations
- Competitive Video Gaming Club
- Game Design Club
- Green Team
- Mobile Application Development Club
- Note-Oriety (A Capella)
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Self Defense Club
- Wentworth Events Board
- Wentworth Improvisational Theatre Club
- Wengtworth Internet Radio + Entertainment (W.I.R.E.)
- Wentworth Investment Club
- Wentworth Student Government
- Asian Student Association
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Islamic Society
- Multicultural Student Association
- Wentworth Alliance
- Men's Rugby
- Mountain Biking
- Road Cycling
- Women's Rugby
- Ultimate Frisbee