You have questions. We’re here to help. Wentworth Wednesdays allows you to connect weekly with us virtually and feature various themed webinars with sessions focused on specific topics that we know you are curious about.These webinars are open to high school students, transfer students, students who’ve never attended college, and their guests. View the themed schedule below, and stay tuned as we add sessions throughout the year to get you connected!
Registration is now available for all sessions.
Oct. 7: Financing a Wentworth Education
- Join Financial Aid to learn about our commitment to making Wentworth an affordable option for accepted students and how to apply for financial aid!
Oct 14: Diversity, Inclusion & Community Engagement at Wentworth
- Learn more about Wentworth's distinctive community of doers, makers, and creators. Wentworth is committed to equity and inclusion in all aspects of the college experience. This session will focus on Wentworth programs and resources that are designed to support students from a variety of backgrounds whether you are a local student from Boston, a student from abroad or anywhere in between!
Oct. 21: Finding Your Fit @ WIT
- While there's plenty of overlap between work and play at Wentworth, there's enjoyment to be found in taking a step back and connecting with one another. Hear from Student Engagement about our 60+ student-led clubs and organizations as our Division III athletic programs.
Oct. 28: Residential Experience
- Join staff from the Office of Residential Life for an overview on living on campus, including residence hall and meal plan options.
Nov. 4: Wellness & Safety @ WIT
- The safety and wellness of our students is crucial to success both in and out of the classroom. Wentworth strives to promote a healthy lifestyle and cultivating an environment that supports the wellbeing of our community. Hear from the Center of Wellness, Fitness and Recreation and, Public Safety on the resources and support available to Wentworth students.
Nov. 11: Veteran & ROTC Information
- We’re committed to helping veterans make a smooth transition from the military to college life. Lear more about how we help students navigate their benefits, as well as offering support and resources to students once they’re enrolled.
Nov. 18: Return on Investment
- Let's talk value. As you’re evaluating the costs of college, think about it like any other investment. What can you expect to gain from your degree? Hear from the Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development about how enrolling at Wentworth provides both an experiential and transformational career impact.
Dec. 2: Experiential Learning
- We're a university dedicated to creating a new generation of problem solvers that organization will strive to hire. Our students enjoy their time inside of the classroom learning, but they also thrive when taking their knowledge and experience out into the real world. Learn how we enable our students to spread their wings and explore broadly while at Wentworth.
Dec. 9: Transferring Credits
- The Office of the Registrar will help you understand how your credits will transfer to Wentworth.
Dec. 16: Academic Support Services
- Learn about all the ways we support your academic endeavors and promote student success at Wentworth.
Need More Information?
Looking for more ways to explore Wentworth from afar? From looking through our virtual tour, chatting one-on-one with a personal Wentworth admissions counselors, you can get a feel for campus from wherever you are. Take a look at our ever-evolving visit options here!