You are here
Technology Services is proud to offer on-site Apple and Lenovo repairs. The goal of on-site repair is to enhance customer service to the faculty, staff and students. We strive to complete most service requests in one business day.
The repair team will perform warranty repairs on the following hardware:
- Hard Drive
- Fans (such as a processor fan)
- Optical drive repair/replacement
- AC Power Adapter (Lenovo adapters through On-site repair and Apple adapters through the Apple Store)
What will and will not be repaired?
These services are only available to Wentworth faculty, staff and students:
- Warranty work on Apple and Lenovo laptop computers
- Warranty work on Apple and Lenovo desktop computers owned by Wentworth
- Replacing defective Apple and Lenovo laptop computer parts
Unfortunately, we cannot perform warranty work for any other manufacturer at this time. Please consult with you specific manufacturer if you are having hardware issues with a non-Wentworth owned computer.
Back up your data!
Technology Services will not be responsible for backing up your data before a repair. We recommend using Office 365 OneDrive to store your files. The laptop you are having services may be reimaged and your data files will be irretrievable.
Location & Hours
The laptop repair team is part of the Tech Spot and follows the same hours of operation.