You are here
New Undergraduate Student Laptops
Welcome to Wentworth! During Wentworth Opening Week, you will pickup the laptop computer you have chosen or was selected by the major that you have chosen.
When and where is laptop distribution?
All new undergraduate students will receive their laptops on Thursday, August 31, 2017, in Watson Auditorium. Each group will be escorted by their Orientation Leader at the appropriate time. You will not be required to miss any other events to pick up your laptop.
At laptop distribution, you'll need these three things:
- You must have your Wentworth student identification card. We cannot issue you a laptop using any other identification.
- Your student account must have no holds. You can check your account status in LeopardWeb.
- You must accept and electronically sign the Laptop Program Student User Agreement.
What you will receive:
- Your laptop
- Wentworth-branded backpack
- Network cable
- Any necessary adapters
What if I miss laptop distribution during opening week?
Laptop distribution make-up will be held at the Tech Spot, located on the 3rd floor of Beatty Hall on:
- Friday, September 1, 2017 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 through Thursday, September 7, 2017 from 9:00AM to 3:30PM each day
After Thursday, September 7, 2017, you will need to make an appointment to pick up your laptop by calling the Tech Spot at 617-989-4500. If you do not pick up your laptop by the close of business on Thursday, September 21, 2017, we cannot guarantee you will receive a brand new device. Depending on availability, the laptop will be the same model and may be refurbished.
We're here to help! Contact the Wentworth Laptop Program at email@example.com.