Xfinity on Campus
Wentworth offers resident students access to stream entertainment content through a partnership with Colleges of the Fenway and Xfinity on Campus. Access the service at Xfinity on Campus or through the Xfinity Stream app in your device's app store. While you can login from off-campus, most of the content on Xfinity on Campus is available only while connected to the Wentworth campus network or other Colleges of the Fenway campus. View the channel lineup.
- Cloud DVR: Record and watch your favorite shows on your schedule, not the cable company’s.
- Mobile App: Watch on your smartphone or tablet, as well as your Wentworth issued or personal computer.
- On Demand Content: Access to a library of movies and shows available 24x7.
- Interactive Guide: Quickly find what is on now using the channel and program guide or search for your favorite program.
- Upgrade Options: Purchase additional programming packages which may interest. There's no commitment and charges are billed directly to the student by Xfinity.
How to get help:
- Ensure that you are entering your Wentworth email address properly, making sure to include “@wit.edu”
- Ensure that your password is correct. If you find that you cannot log into other Wentworth sites, please contact the Tech Spot.
- If you are receiving an error message saying “Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in” or “We received a bad request,” you might try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser.
- Your browser may require Flash to be enabled or downloaded. If a “Flash compatibility issue” error is displayed, please download Adobe Flash and enable it for your browser.
- Most of the content on Xfinity on Campus is available only while connected to the Wentworth campus network or other Colleges of the Fenway campuses.
- Only one device can stream content at a time for any user. If you have signed in on a friends device or a shared device such as a common room Roku, log off these devices.
Need help? Your first contact is Xfinity on Campus support. You can also tweet them @comcastcares. If they cannot resolve the problem or determine the issue is related to your device or network, contact the Tech Spot.